worm is offline New Member

D-Bol only cycle

I am about to start a D-Bol only cycle and I hear people saying it sux and I hear people saying it worked for them. Regardless, I am going to do it anyway. I am asking for advice on what to take during my cycle. I have the clomid for post cycle, but I need so advice on whether to take milk thistle, carnberry juice, clen , creatine, or anything else during the cycle. Also, I have some nolva from another cycle and I was wondering if it could be used in this cycle.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO d-bol only cycles add more water than muscle, but if you're going to do it...Take milk thistle and ALA. You can use nolva during the cycle to fight water retention but I don't think it will work too well. Save the nolva in case you experience symptoms of gyno. It seems like you have access to a few things, so I'm assuming you're afraid of needles?

worm is offline New Member
    Also, I am going to take 50mg dbol a day. Does it matter when it is taken, i.e. morning, evening, night, before or after workout, with or without food. Should I spread out the dosages evenly through the day, or can i take all at once. Or does it even matter.

Damn bro, thats a lot for someone who's never done it before. I'd rather go without steroids than take 50mg of d-bol/day. Your liver is going to hate you.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I took a d-bol only cycle and it worked for me. I gained 18lbs and kept most of it. THere are a few factors that you need to look at. One is this your first ever cycle? If it is, you should see results no matter what you do. Your will gain strnegth and size...but to keep it on you have to work even harder when you are off, and supplement with creatine. I found that to have helped me considerably.

If you want GREAT results, use an ejectable...if this is your first, then it is one of the most important. TRUST ME THE NEEDLE IS NOTHING...If it hurst, I will post naked pics ok I won't but trust me it does not hurt.

Good luck...

Here's some peer pressure for you:

POLL: Do you do your own injections?

You know, my first cycle was fina,t-3 and dnp ?!?!?! just kidding.

Hey bro... IMO and must others Dbol is used to "kick start" a cycle. If this is your first cycle itll be a bang, i promise! I would figure some test it there and try a maybe 8 week cycle. Your gonig to get results that youve been hearing about with Dbol and want more!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    My first cycle was a dbol only cycle and I regret it cause excess said it was all water and I lost most of it but I did learn the hard way and will use dbol to jump start my next cycle but just finished my 2nd cycle and love it but like excess said 50 mg a day for someone who has never juiced is alot but if you do take the way you said you would please take my advise and get some milk thistles and ala to help that liver out gl bro

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    worm, listen to all the experience that surrounds you bro, dbol only cycles are not worth it. I've been through that stage myself, thinking about it, not wanting to inject. But thinking about it more, if you want to get into this stuff seriously, and want to become a true juicer, u will have to inject eventually. And doing it on your first cycle is a way to get it out of the way.

You don't have to go all out and crazy on your first cycle. Even simply doing sustanon /enanthate at about 250mg a week can get you great results. Stick around and ask more questions before you take the NestTea plunge...errr...i mean DBol plunge

Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member
    i started a dbol only cycle a little while ago and stopped..i personally didn't like it..i saved my $$ and did a little research..now I am prob getting some lovely testovirons =)..

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    i would listen to these guys, but if you're going to do it definetly split up the doses and take every 2-3 hours and yes take something for the liver. don't drink while on it either, at 50mgs a day save as much of the ol liver as you can. good luck

Cruedog85 is offline New Member
    i disagree with most. i highly recommend them. there is a reason arnold called dbol the breakfast of champions. i kept most of mine. and think of it like this. even if you kept only 10 lbs at 65 bucks per 300 tabs, how can that not be worth it!!! The liver issue is over blown!! just take your ala & thistle and you should be fine.

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    What if your gettin close to end of sus cyc is it safe too d-bol?

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    D-bol at the last 6 weeks of your SUS cycle would do wonders. You would gain more and up your strength too.

Only run it for 6 weeks. 30 to 50 milligrams a day.

NOL or ARMI on hand for those GYNO problems

EAT EAT EAT EAT!!!!!! and you should see wonderful results. When you finish keep eating and take your clomid.

Cruedog85 is offline New Member
    yes sus & dbol is great!!

Thread Information