Thread: advice

inertia is offline Associate Member

advice

should i try this for my first cycle,a buddie has got omnarden amps ,d-bol, and clomid .should i consider trying that combo for a first cycle ,or should i try and get a deca to cycle into it? and how much would i need for gain. 5'11 195 33yo. years training.how many of each should i order?
    10 wk cycle how can i get max gains providing diet, exer.,are in order? feel free to e-mail me for suggestions!! PEACE

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    omna (same as siust) just by itself is fine for you first cycle, but i suppose you could front load with 30mg dbol for a few weeks, goodluck maybe reasearch a tad more,jmo

dj

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I think adding deca or EQ would help, but omnas and dbol will make a nice first cycle provided your diet and training are spot on. Omnas (like sust) is a blend of 4 different tests with varying esters. In order to keep blood levels even you should inject 2x per week. You will also need clomid post cycle as you have mentioned. The omnas will take about 2 weeks to kick in so the dbol will provide you with a quick boost is strength and size. Be prepared to hold some water from the dbol and test. If you want to avoid the water, look at picking up some arimidex and running it at .25mg/day. Here is what I would recommend:

weeks 1-4 dbol @ 35mg/day
    weeks 1-10 omna @ 500mg/week
    * If you want arimidex @ .25mg/day x 10 weeks
    week 12 clomid 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day next 10 days, 50mg/day next 10 days

With good genetics, adequate rest, hard training and great diet it's not unreasonable to expect a gain of 15-25lbs...most of which will be keepable.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Pete235 hit the nail on the head.....listen to what he has to say bro.... he's got great knowledge! Good looking out for the members Pete

Thread Information