TuxAndrews is offline Junior Member

Best Cutting Program w/ no water retention???

what's the best program for cutting/hardening, but no water-retention...there is a new product out there stano-test :50mg suspesnion/50mg winstrol ...supposed to be good.....????????

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    suspension is excellent for what your after but hurts like hell for up to 6 days ..lol I've done my fair share of prop in big dosages and the pain is 10 times more bareable than 1 cc of suspesion and of course winny hurts a bit as well so good luck with that stack !! Don't know what your stats are or experience but when i cut I use prop,tren , masteron , winny and clen one week then switch to ephedrine for a week and repeat. and of course the diet must be in check and decent cardio ED ....good luck ...

Quote Originally Posted by TuxAndrews
    what's the best program for cutting/hardening, but no water-retention...there is a new product out there stano-test :50mg suspesnion/50mg winstrol...supposed to be good.....????????

If your worried about water retention I'd stay away from suspension altogether, suspension does cause water retention. And winny and suspension in the same shot? Can we say ouch!!! But I've never tried it, it just doesnt sound too appealing to me

HoldthePickle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottroxx
    I use prop,tren, masteron, winny and clen one week then switch to ephedrine for a week and repeat.
    A ugl I know of is making Nordic Blend (tren , prop, masteron ). I was interested in giving it a try with winny, but I was afraid my hair would fall out in real time. Sounds like a hell of a cutter through. How are the sides?

Thread Information