RippedJay is offline New Member

my stats need some help to get ripped ! please read

REPLY::::::::: my stats DIET (Post #)

I am 22 5'9 185. I have 16 inch arms 34 waist not sure about the rest. I train about 4 times a week or more. 30 min cardio plus 2 body parts. I EAT ONE MEAL A DAY SINCE I STARTED MY DIET LAST WEEK. LUNCH FOR ME IS THE ONLY MEAL THEN 2 OR 3 SHAKES A DAY. I DRINK 25CC OF WINNY WHEN I GET UP AND 25CC WHEN I GO TO BED WITH 6 ECA PILLS AND 2 TEA SPOONS OF L-CARNITINE PLUS 3 CLEN TABS IN THE AFTERNOON AND 3 WHEN I WORK OUT. I WOULD LIKE TO CUT DOWN TO 165 BY JUNE 15, AS I AM GOIND FOR AN ACTING JOB AND IT REQUIRES ME TO BE RIPPED. i HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR YEARS HAVE ALOT OF BASE JUST NEED TO CUT IT UP. When i was a kid i was very fat talking about 14 years old I WAS 225 POUNDS size 42 waist. when i was 16 i started crash dieting and it has been i life time job to keep IT off. I have some loose skin around the belly "it will never go away" Last summer i looked my best waying 160 i was super cut size 31 waist. Then my friend pushes me this winter to get big with him so i do 6cc of EQ for 8 weeks. I think it was fake shit as EQ is like deca . And what i got from it was more like TEST OR SUSPENSION as i went from 160 to 195 i looked big and hard also bloated and chubby. so since december when i got off i have been trying to get rid of this fat i gained on that shit. NEVER AGAIN WOULD I DO ANYTHING BUT CLEN, DECA, OR WINNY. AS THEY WORK GREAT FOR ME. I AM GETTING TO MY DEAD LINE I AM SO CLOSE TO WHAT I WANT. YET I NOW COME TO A POINT THAT I ONLY HAVE TILL JUNE 15. I WILL FOLLOW ANY DIET NO MATTER HOW HARD ANY WORK OUT PLAN ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME WILL BE GREAT.

THANKS THAT MY STORY

Last edited by RippedJay on 06-18-2002 at 08:57 PM

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I would do cardio 5 days a week 45min to an hour. Your talking July 15 not June 15 right? Thats 20 pound in less then a month. Thats going to be hard as hell. I would do 7 days a week cardio, but i dont think thats going to help. You should have gave yourself some more time. If you lost 20pds in less then a month you would have alot of extra skin on you.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    First of all I have to assume that you are dringing 25mg of winstrol 2x per day...not 25cc. Second, why are you even taking winny? You obviously want to drop weight quicky and you are depleting your body of nutrients by only ingesting one solid food meal a day. Shakes should only be used to suppliment nutritional needs...not as a substitute! IMO you are wasting the winstrol since it has absolutely nothing to do with fat or weight loss and this is obviously what you want to accomplish. You would have been far better off had you decided on an ECA/clen /T3 program.

Thread Information