Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Does the "*Admin*" in here like to introduce himself/herself and also who the formally were known as?
    if he/they want to be respected they should.. i hope the admins dont just sit back and ban people or delete threads.

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    I still don't really understand why the mods were demoted like this. The original message of this thread doesn't really clarify this very well. System admin, what is the harm in having some dedicated members do part of the job you now pay others to do FOR FREE? Are you not satisfied with the job they have done so far sine they are stripped of their powers? I realize there is advantages to having paid staff, you can expect more from them than the volunteers, but you must realize that there are advantages to having both around, and you piss off a lot of dedicated people by pulling this stunt.

Please don't delete this message as well, it is meant as a serious question, not a flame.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    if he/they want to be respected they should.. i hope the admins dont just sit back and ban people or delete threads.

Swole, Nark, Booz, Doc, Johan..etc all very well respected. That doesn't seem to matter much.

im guessing Brian doesnt want the Admins and mods to become good friends to avoid another 956vette type situation..so he just did away with the mods.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    im guessing Brian doesnt want the Admins and mods to become good friends to avoid another 956vette type situation..so he just did away with the mods.

That's what I'm thinking. Glad to see your back to your old self.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Does the "*Admin*" in here like to introduce himself/herself and also who they were formally known as?
    BUMP

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Bump! Don't want to see this get lost in the stack before everyone gets a look.

goose is offline Banned
    BUMP

Bump this bitch for my man swifto...........

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Bump this bitch for my man swifto...........
    Ha Ha Ha.

Thats right Goose. That back shots looking good mate.

goose is offline Banned
    Ha Ha Ha.

Thats right Goose. That back shots looking good mate.

I just paid that 40 quid sign up fee at your GYM,as I will be doing one day a week.Hope to see you around,you must be well over 200 now

system admin is offline Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    If I am understanding this we prolly won't have much interaction with the "Admin", the purpose to this was to take interpersonal relationships out of board discipline/regulation, if we becoms buds with the "Admin" then it's the same thing all over agian. I could be wrong though.....

You are 100% correct. These admin are not here to be buddies with anyone. They are only here to enforce the rules and keep the board free of bs. This will stop much of the hatred and stress that many members feel toward the staff when the staff repremanded them in the past. Now, there are no faces or names to be mad at.

Bc

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    You are 100% correct. These admin are not here to be buddies with anyone. They are only here to enforce the rules and keep the board free of bs. This will stop much of the hatred and stress that many members feel toward the staff when the staff repremanded them in the past. Now, their are no faces or names to be mad at.

Bc
    Not necessarily - it's assumed these "new admins" are already members - therefore those relationships are already established - Just hidden now??

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Not necessarily - it's assumed these "new admins" are already members - therefore those relationships are already established - Just hidden now??
    werd

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    werd
    are u sticking around spy?

I would not assume that.

Also, the mods still are respected and will be for as long as I have a brain that works. They are still highlighted as the "BIG DICKS" of AR. Whether or not they chose to help the members anymore is up to them. The abrupt taking away of the power was done so to protect the board and its members. In certain ocassions such as this on message boards, angry staff can hurt the board with their power. We just prevented that issue and was not personal.

Bc

BTW, two of the 4 Admin know almost NOTHING about steroids .

Bc

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE

Bc
    is'ent that good to know...

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I just paid that 40 quid sign up fee at your GYM,as I will be doing one day a week.Hope to see you around,you must be well over 200 now
    Not yet. Sitting at about 190lbs 7%. Struggling to get the weight up, though, increasing slowly. My metabolism is toooo fast.

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS323
    is'ent that good to know...

They dont need to know about AAS bud. They are not here for that.

btw.. your attitude sucks and Im about tired of listening to your

Bc

Bc
    if the old respected mods are no longer going to help out and the admins dont know anything about AAS, who is going to prevent bad advice from being spread?

PhiNally is offline Associate Member
    Thats what I would like to know.

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    So far, from what I can tell, this sucks.
    Way too much censorship.
    Hoping for the best and that this forum doesn't get too lame.
    This was the best forum, hope it stays that way.

my attitude has ALWAYS sucked...it's just my personality!!. how can one rule over a aas board without knowing about aas?

They dont need to know about AAS bud. They are not here for that.

btw.. your attitude sucks and Im about tired of listening to your

Bc
    looks like i'm a gonna get the first ban!!

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    if the old respected mods are no longer going to help out and the admins dont know anything about AAS, who is going to prevent bad advice from being spread?
    I am not sticking up for anyone here but there are other members on this board who aren't in green nor blue that are very knowledgeable

just said differently!!

They may not know much about AS, but the subject must intrest them, or they wouldnt moderate an AS/Fitness Forum IMHO. Anyhow...

As I said above, this happens every so often. Members leave, new ones appaer. Its sad to see some of the respected/longer standing members leave but...AR always seems to be a wealth of AS/Fitness information in the end.

We dont have to agree/disagree with whats happening, but what can we do about it....Nothing.

One thing I do find hard to understand is that all this was done without telling the SMods/Mods prior to all this taking effect...?

AR goes on...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I assume the scouts. That's if they know anything about AS.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    YOU as well as others..you are a knowledgeable guy..ive seen your posts

if you choose to stick around i hope youll help just as much as before

hopefully im not kissing ass now too

OK.. im about to get a little rude.

First of all, the scouts are not SNITCHES.. the Scouts are members who have shown a loyalty to keep AR CLEAN and FREE of bullshit. If you like sleeping in a dirty bed thats your deal, but I for one like to keep shit nice and neat. If SNITCHING on members to keep the trash off the board is snitching.. then I want 30000000 members just like them. If you threw a house party and invited a bunch of people... I bet your FREINDS or people who respected you and your shit would beat the hell out of someone who was disrespecting it.

Another thing, do you guys think that just because we have some members in blue and green and some that have no color to their name, that the ones without recognition are fuking stupid about AAS or dont know their shit???????????? If so, thats fuking ignorant. The mods main role was not to give GREAT groundbreaking advice... it was to keep the board clean and moving along smooth. Some did help out a bunch due to their time using and researching AAS, but many did NOT help much after getting a mod title.

Vets have never had powers! I dont see them bitching that they dont have powers? They respect their title (most of them anyway) and are proud to carry it around the board and help when they can. Why are the mods pissed cause they dont have powers to edit posts? Are mods any better than the Vets who have put so much time and effort into AR for free?

Answer-----> NO

Bc

Like I said there are many members not in Blue nor Green that has a vast amount of knowledge to share. As Swifto stated this happened a couple times a year and this is prob the third time I have seen this happen.

First of all, the scouts are not SNITCHES.. the Scouts are members who have shown a loyalty to keep AR CLEAN and FREE of bullshit. If you like sleeping in a dirty bed thats your deal, but I for one like to keep shit nice and neat. If SNITCHING on members to keep the trash off the board is snitching.. then I want 30000000 members just like them. If you threw a house party and invited a bunch of people... I bet your FREINDS or people who respected you and your shit would beat the hell out of someone who was disrespecting it.

Another thing, do you guys think that just because we have some members in blue and green and some that have no color to their name, that the ones without recognition are fuking stupid about AAS or dont know their shit???????????? If so, thats fuking ignorant. The mods main role was not to give GREAT groundbreaking advice... it was to keep the board clean and moving along smooth. Some did help out a bunch due to their time using and researching AAS, but many did NOT help much after getting a mod title.

Vets have never had powers! I dont see them bitching that they dont have powers? They respect their title (most of them anyway) and are proud to carry it around the board and help when they can. Why are the mods pissed cause they dont have powers to edit posts? Are mods any better than the Vets who have put so much time and effort into AR for free?

Answer-----> NO

Bc

Good post BC

Was BadAss just banned?!
    No fukin way.

Good to see BC speakin his mind how he wants to speak it.
    I was afraid we were not going to be able to do that any more.
    Thats what I like to see.

Scam?

WTF?!

There is NO "scam". This thread is getting bent out of shape.

Answer-----> NO

Bc
    could you not have forseen that you would get many different responses to your actions? did you acctually think that EVERYONE was going to agree with your desision? on a board as large as this one with many different beliefs and opinions shurely you must have forseen some negative feedback!! what you call scouts some are calling snitches boo-hoo thats thier opinion,you cant take that away from anyone!! so not everyone agrees with you,so fukin what!! let us vent,say what we want!! afterall you are the only one here that DOES NOT have to defend himself...BAD

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    badas is still a member, not banned from what I see?????

Posts are getting deleted faster than I can count em.

BadAss, your back, how I missed you.
    Thought you got banned for a minute there.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe-mentum
    Posts are getting deleted faster than I can count em.

BadAss, your back, how I missed you.
    Thought you got banned for a minute there.
    THANKS BRO. STILL HERE!! maybe not for long.

One thing I hope is that this "AR-Scout" thing, doesnt go to peoples heads.

i would like to report myself for not bowing down to conformity

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information