Some Dingy Street Corner on Any Given Night

Smile Advise on Deca Durabolin please.....

I was wondering if i am an idiot... I just started taking Deca Durabolin (my first cycle) and a guy I know who has been taking it advised me to take 100 mg for the first 3 weeks. (He has been cycling it for a long time with very good results). I know you big guys are gonna call me a jackass, but am i going to gain muscles the first 3 weeks before i pump it up to 200 mg a week???

P.s. I am not a big man, 174 pounds, 6 feet tall with 7 % bodyfat.

Thanks, Tom Cruise

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Is that all you are doing is deca ? Bro, IMO I don't think 100mgs is going to give you what you want. If you are taking this alone or stacking it a good point to start at is 300mgs minimum. You may find some guys who have gotten results off less but I firmly believe you need to do at least 300. Since you already started, I think it is too late to start test. I will let someone else answer that.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Tom, loved you in Vanilla Sky. First I'd like to get to the very serious issue of your deception of the public. You are a short man and all the camera angles in the world aren't going to change that. So come clean with the world Tom, how tall are you?

On the deca issue, 100mg will do you no good whatsoever. It will replace your own test production and that is it. Useless. Bump it to at least 400mg weekly if that is all you are using. There is no discussion here really bro. 100mg won;'t do shit. BTW, it is better to kick off a cycle with MORE of a longer-acting steroid like deca as a frontload. Starting with less makes no sense and just might be officially retarded.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    How's Penelope doing?

Listen to everyone else and definitely bump up the deca . 300-400 minimum.

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    Hey, you guys are spending a lot of time on this guys second question about the deca , but what about his first question? The guy is still wondering if he is an idiot. LOL...

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    deca 300 to 400mgs a wk and you should try and get some test to stack with it you will see much better results. JMO and you didnt say anything about post cycle plans make sure you have clomid to restore your natural test and dont forget to have nolv on hand

Some Dingy Street Corner on Any Given Night
    Thanks for the info... and I know i'm small, no need to make fun of me But Penelope is doing okey but I dumped her the other day cause she gives lousy head

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    bump

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Tom, read the post here titled, Deca questions, by buffmike, I have some post in it that have some of the research I did on deca. the artilces are kind of long but I really want to help you and I think if you read these you will be better able to understand what deca can do. Please dont get mad at me for referencing you to another post, I just want to help you.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by androplex; 06-26-2002 at 01:50 PM.

Thread Information