supersteveee is offline New Member

Just finished my cycle

Hello

I just finished my cycle of Sus 250 and Deca 300 even though I used sus and deca together I'm having Deca Dick so what do I need to take and how much of it? Do I get on HCG and Proviron and how much would I need to take and for how long?????

thanks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You can keep reading and researching on your own!! I hate being lied to!! Here is what you told me yesterday:

"I see, so what do you do when you have that problem cause I'm thinking doing a cycle of deca and test but what happens when I have that problem is there any way you can cure it I mean what do you do when you cant get it up or you have no erections??? is there something to do about it????"

adaptations is offline Member
    how much of deca were you taking? and how much test were you taking?

The \test should have superseeded the deca...

HGC is a good thing, you should def get that and get it going

300 mg deca and 500 mg sus

Originally posted by Pete235
    You can keep reading and researching on your own!! I hate being lied to!! Here is what you told me yesterday:

"I see, so what do you do when you have that problem cause I'm thinking doing a cycle of deca and test but what happens when I have that problem is there any way you can cure it I mean what do you do when you cant get it up or you have no erections??? is there something to do about it????"
    i got petes back on this one, i remember reading that yesterday as well.....which is it? your htinking about it? or you already have?

Do some research

I'm sorry Gentleman there were some miss understanding, my friend was the one who did it already and I seen him with results he put on about 20lbs but at the same time his having this problem with the Deca Dick and I like to get on the sus and the deca but I dont want to get the Deca Dick unless I can use something else later in the cycle so I can unprevent the deca dick so I wanted to get more info and get educated before I start any cycle. So would HCG and proviron be the best for that? and I heard that you use 7000iu HCG for 3 weeks and 25-50mg Proviron for 2 weeks are these the right numbers cause I'm just curious and like to be more educated beofre I start any cycle.....

hit the search button and type in deca dick...or HGC

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    So it must be one of your "other" friends who is thinking about a deca only cycle?

"LOL thanks buddy. I'm just curious cause one of my buddies wants to do just Deca by itself and I tried to explain to him not to do it alone but his not listening so if he was to do just deca by itself and if he gets deca dick what does he need to do to prevent it from not getting deca dick and also if you get off of it will it go away and will you get your erections back and hardness and do you go on HCG perhaps????"

So lets get this straight...there are 3 of you...one friend has already finished and has deca dick and you two want to do deca but are affraid of deca dick?? Well I'm still not convinced you are being 100% honest, don't know what your story is or what you have to hide but like I said before, I hate when I'm lied to!!

pete..yet again brings up another good point.

your on top of things to day petey pablo!

Like I mentioned my friend did it and he has the deca dick and I want to start my cycle but this is the only thing that's stopping me form it cause this is the first cycle I'm doing or I ever done and I'm just afraid of the deca dick so I'm still thinking of it whether if I should do it or not?

i did a cycle of sust and deca back in the day(when i was a teen ager, before i had a status before i had a pager) and i never had any problems...shit my sext drive was through the roof and i was hard as a rock!!! the wifey was loooving it

malidfa is offline Member
    im not flamming enyone bcause im no expert!!!!

the first thing u should do before considering taking anything especially AS is reaserch,u might say that u have done ur reaserch but im afraid my freind u haven't!!! its easy to jab urself with sus250s & decas & everything else that goes with it, thats exacly what i did 3 years ago & guess what ,i completlly fucked myself i thought i knew it all, but u learn from ur mistakes!!!!!!!like i said not flamming just putting my 2 cents in. Im no expert so im not going to give u any advise on what to take & how much of it to take,leave that 4 the other bro's
    there's alot more than deca dick to worry about, gyno,deca gyno,how about ur natural test levels the list goes on.

good luck bro

Originally posted by malidfa

there's alot more than deca dick to worry about, ,deca

deca dick is deca gyno, proges gyno

Thank you !!!

Originally posted by supersteveee
    Thank you !!!
    for...................?

LOL for the honesty and stuff

hey anytime...lol..sometimes...we like to receive it back though!

solid-d is offline Member
    Missunderstanding??lol..You said it was you in the first post, dont lie to your bros.

Thread Information