ballplayer is offline Junior Member

please read my question, its real quick

I wanted to know how long it will take to get equipoise out of my system in order to pass a piss test? Also is there any way to speed up the cleaning out of steroids once you finish your cycle? Thanks for your help.

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    Im not as knowledgable as most of the senior members here, but after doing some research from another site previously, i remember EQ (boldenone ) being one of the longest lasting in yer system right behind deca , with it being something like 12-15 months. Have no idea how to beat them but i believe this site has something about beating steroid tests, good luck!

this site says it takes 4-5 months to get out of your system but there has to be someone out there who knows something about speeding that process up. If anyone has any tips on this please let me know

adaptations is offline Member
    Alot of placed do not test for steroid use . It is VERY expensive, id only worry about it if your going to play a sport, where they test for shit like that...i know the courts dont test for it.

Bottom is offline New Member
    dont think you are getting tested for gear dude, but if so i dont know much about getting gear out of your system... try a search
    later
    B

well that's the thing guys, I do play a sport and they do test so that's why I am asking. Its still very rare that i'll get randomly selected but just in case I need to know.

GIMMIE'50ft. is offline New Member
    B-Vitamins, water, exercise everything you'd do normally. Sweat a lot.

Thread Information