solid-d is offline Member

Question on eating while on AS. (calories,ect))

I went to GNC today to buy complex carbs. They didnt have any, but I almost bought some weight gain by GNC brand. It is 3 scoops and has 2200 calories when milk is added. It was 317 carbs, but 109 of the carbs was suger, and I heard that sugar carbs are very bad. Do I want to take this much sugar in at one time? Are the rest of the carbs complexe carbs? Is this stuff good for gaining weight on a bulk stack with dbol , deca , and test? I was thinking of taking 1/2 a serving a day (1000 calories) added to my food intake. If someone can give me some insight on this, will be greatly appreatiated/ thanks.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Just a side note

GNC is the worst place to buy anything. check around and im sure you will save LOTS of money going elsewhere

BUMP for his question

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    GNC is a rip off I agree on that!

jersey juice is offline Member
    I'd take it first thing in the morning and right after a workout when your body is looking for simple carbs like sugar. That will create an insulin spike that will drive protein & other nutrients into the muscle. I take it your an ectomorph??

crackle is offline Associate Member
    bro, that shit is to expensive...if your looking for some complex CHO try to find some maltodextrin. it's cheap and rates at about a 40 on the glycemic scale.100 of sugar, gross.

Maltodextrin, What is that, where can I find some of that, thanks.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    There are other places definately worth looking into for getting supplements before GNC unless you know someone that works there and can give you the 50% discount they get

like what, I know that>>>/

Flaco is offline Associate Member
    I took that same exact weight gainer from gnc.What a waste of money that was.It was so sweet and thick I felt bloated and sluggish the whole day.JMO

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    I got a question. I'm 170lbs now, was 155 before my cycle of test only at 500mgs wk. How much protein, carbs, and calories should i be consuming? I was thinking 250g protein, 300 carbs, 3500 calories?? Maybe I need more calories and carbs? Thanks

Thread Information