salsero192 is offline New Member

New to the board (Sust250/EQ Question)

First, I would like to say hi to everyone on the board. As you can see I'm new here.

I'll give you a quick run down of my stats before I get into my main question. I'm a 27 yr. old male. I've been training for at least 8 years. I weigh 170lbs. My bodyfat is around 8%. I am looking to gain around 15lbs of lean muscle. I experimented with EQ last year. I did EQ by itself. I did 400mg a week for 8 weeks. I wanted to see how my body would react to it. I gained only about 5 lbs but I was hard as hell and ripped. I'm looking for a little bit more now. I just started a cycle of sust and eq.

My question is, What dosages should I be doing? This is my first cycle with test. I've only done the eq before. Nothing else. That was my only cycle. I was planning on running this cycle for 10 weeks, and considering 250mg of Sust per week and 400 EQ per week for the entire 10 weeks. But now I am thinking about upping the sust to 250mg every 5 days. But being that I have never done a test before, I think I might get great results from the 250 once a week along with the eq. I know that diet/rest/training has a lot to do with the quality gains that one will get out of the drugs. I am confident about my diet/rest/training. I also have Nolvadex on hand and I will start clomid 3 weeks after my last injection. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thanx guys!

marx is offline Member
    Let me be the first to welcome you to the board...

How tall are you? There's a big difference between a 5'6" 170lbs and a 6' 170lbs...

From the sounds of it you should have a good base already, so i would opt for the 400mg EQ wk and 250mg sust every 4-5 days. I have a feeling you would be dissapointed with just 250mg test per week, but some do react well to small doses, me not being one of them...

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    Exactly what marx said. If you could i would even think of uping your test to 400-500mgs a week. JMO but if not you will should still see gains from 250 a week being its your first time to use test.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR

Thanks guys.

I forgot to mention. I am 5'10

Marx, I am considering the sust every 4 or 5 days. I know Iīll make some decent gains from the sust once a week, but the last thing I want from this cycle is to be dissapointed. I also donīt want to put on ītoo much too quick.ī Iīm a bit afraid of losing it quick also. And just to fill you guys in, I started on Monday, and I weighed myself today. Up 5 lbs already! Itīs the first time I broke the 170 mark. I couldnīt beleive it.

This seems like a great board. I used to post a lot at elite fitness board about a year ago. I forgot my password and all. It's been a while. I had to finish up with school. It seems like a lot has changed since then. It seems like there is a fee now for everything.

A GREAT INTRO.......

..i dont know too much about the gear but its nice to see most of the stats posted incl' weight, cycle and lifting experince up front...plus it looks like some research was done too.....GREAT JOB ! ! ! and a big PHAT WELCOME TO AR....

Thanks Mr Phatt Ass. I pretty much knew what I wanted to do. I just wasn't sure about the sust once a week or sust every 5 days. I know it's probably not much of a difference, but I'm a bit paranoid aout this cycle. I just don't want to fuck it up. I'm trying to make sure that every thing is as close to perfect as possible. I'll keep everyone updated on my gains throughout the cycle.

Thanks again!

Ott
    Ott is offline New Member
    I hear alot of talk between taking Sust every 5 days or so, and taking test one day a week..... I know that everone reacts differently, but what would you suggest overall???? Test/ 1 week or Sust/ ever 5- days

Ott

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro welcome to the board. I too am a new member. I was 6' 2" 188 lbs. I just finished a 6 week run of Deca /Sustanon . I took sustanon 250 every 4 days and Deca every 5 due to the supply I had. I am happy to say I am sitting comfortably at about 202lbs right now. I am really happy with the cycle. I agree with marx I think you will be a little disappointed with sustanon 250 mg a week. I would definitely up it to every 4 or 5 days. Sounds like a good cycle.

solid-d is offline Member
    hey bro.
    i am curently on my 5th week of sust ( duratest250) every 5 days .. i gained about 8lbs so far and i am hard as hell. i put these 8 lbs on the first week or 2 then i held the same .. i belive cause i dont eat enough.
    complex carbs. i am 5'8 and weigh about 173lbs.. i plan on starting my stroma ( winnies ) in about 2 weeks to get even more ripped. good luck to you. w/ your cycle.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    eating is definitely the biggest part. your just wasting your money if you don't eat. This last cycle I was eating 5 to 6 tohusand calories a day including weight gainer shakes. This is definitely the most I have ever eaten on a cycle. I could tell the difference. I have completed other cycles and not stuck with my eating habits as well and not seen as good results.

Thanks for all of the advice guys. I'm at about 4000 calories a day right now. Between meals and supplements. Im taking N'Large2 by ProLab. That stuff is awesome! I love the taste! Speaking of which, have any of you guys tried Matrix yet? It's a new meal replacement by ProLab also... I hear it's supposed to be pretty good.

Thread Information