G-PIG is offline Associate Member

ladies please help

my girlfriend is taking 1 ** winny tab EOD and half a pump of clen per day (.075mg +/-) and she is so insanely cranky, crazy, wacko, is it the gear or does she hate me

p.s. i have been awesome, havent done shit, is this normal for girls on winny? this is a week before menstruation but she usually doesnt get pms, help me she is gonna kill me

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    She is taking 50mgs of winny EOD. Holy shit! I don't know much about women juicing but all the women I know that juice don't go over 10mg ED. Hell, Tapout's wife is looking badass on only 5mg ED. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but that sounds like a lot for a female to be taking.

marx is offline Member
    Holy fuck bro, get her to stop the winny now!!! I'm no expert on female cycles but i know enough that that's way too much for a woman. Also i would never give my woman any ** products, even the anavar , just to be safe, but that's JMO...bump this for you and hopefully a female member will chime in...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep...gotta side with the guys here G. That's WAAAYY too high bro. I think she should be using no more than 15-20mg eod. My wife has used the ** anavar with great results and she started at 5mg/day and went as high as 15mg/day.

thanks guys im gonna tell her to drop her dose, cause she is gonna kill me!

i think ** winny sucks im taking like 150mg a day and ive taken one zambon eod day before and had ten times the results

who knows wish me luck bros im gonna need it,

hey i figure if she tries to kick me in the nuts, shell probably miss hahahaha there so small ahahahahah

primodonna is offline Female Member
    it's not too much if she is a high-level competitor but it doesn't sound like she is...i wouldn't give any female ANY ** crap...Pete's wife is an exception as more often than not, that stuff isn't 100% what it is supposed to be and women have a much smaller margin for error with AS

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    like ks said my wife is doing 5mg per day and her temper when about to start period is bad--ok rest of time just grumpy and moody as hell 5x worse then when just regular period. and 50mg holy shit bro those hormones are kicking you are in danger(LOL)get out

thanks pete you answered my var question. i got my wife some of his var and did not know best mgs for her next cycle i was going to start her at 5mg per day as well but did not know if that was enough or what to go up to
    what results did your wife get-bigger or harder or both

Chyna350 is offline Female Member
    I agree with primodonna here, she isn't taking that much really. I use up to 1ml injectable twice a week with no problems at all. Everyone is different though. Is this her first cycle? She maybe just having a lil' trouble adjusting to the higher level of hormone, this should even out pretty soon. It could be the clen too, this can put some people a little on edge, she may be sensitive to it, try dropping the clen a lil' or just every other day.
    Cheers Chyna

ari
    ari is offline Female Member
    Yes, it could be clen . Clen makes me extremely agressive and depressive. I hate it. I'm much hapier on ephedrin.

Ive got a 30cc bottle of Upjohn Winstrol -V and some spectro winny

she doesnt compete, she trains hard, eats well, very low bf, k im bragging, she's a hottie for sure

i will take the advice and stop giving her the ** winny, how should i dose the injectable? for her

1/2 cc twice a week? thanks boys and girls

Thread Information