mike2112 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy ECA problem...help bros

I don't understand what is happening to me : yesterday I took my ECA stack (2X 60mg E/200mg C/1000mg A),a first dose in the morning and the second one in the evening...began to feel that I had "stomach burning" a few hours later and today I feel a little sore in my abdomen and I find that my heart is beating a little speed...what can I do ?? a friend told me it was because I took too much aspirin,do you think that's it?
    I don't know if I can continue or not,help me please bros !! did it arrive to anybody there ?

thanx

bud1 is offline New Member
    Do I read that right....1000mg aspirin...??? drop to one aspirin a day...250-350mg...personaly I don't stack aspirin anymore...just eph and caff twice a day...is this your first time with eca....ephedrine and caffeine can get your heart pumping and blood pressure rising...good luck..be cautious.

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    thanx bud1,is it as good without aspirin ?

Eh I just saw 2x 60mg ephedrine...eph usually come in 20mg/25mg...did you take three at the same time with all these aspirins...you should start off with once a day 25ep/200c/250asp then go up if you don't feel anything and please no more then 3 "serving" a day...

I read many times that the aspirin might do more harm then good...i don't take it anymore and still sweat heavily on twice a day..plus I'm a coffee drinker so..little more caffeine for me...hope this help

Thread Information