BullDogg20 is offline Member

HGH?????? questions

hey i am thinking about eventually trying human growth hormon but honeslty dont know very much about it, i would like to take it for about 8 weeks tops and want to no how much i should take for good results.
    also if some could explain what I.U stands for or means is it the same as cc's. how much approximatly would 8 weeks worth of human growth hormon cost at a relativly norm cycle!!!!

any other info will help me make my decision better thanx!!!!!!!

crackle is offline Associate Member
    umm,search...

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Way too young to be considering it. Grow up on the board and read yourself silly.

i never said i was taking it now and i have fucking read the shit on growth hormon. before u start telling me to fucking grow up you matur a little and dont answer any posts unless u have somthing to say thats positive. i read the Human growth hormon article in the drug profiles but i didnt really get the jist of it thats why i am asking questions. i have been on this board for a long while now read constantly and even answering peoples questions based on MY experiences with steriods . read my fucking profile bub!

I am really getting sick and tired of people telling people to grow up around here when they dont even no who they are talking to.

its a simple question, i realize i am too young right now at 21 years old for growth hormon, but i said i was thinking about eventualy taking never once said i was taking it now.

if i took your response wrong i apoligize but from the way it sounds you were being a smart ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, HGH is taken for long periods of time to get results from. we're talking month after months after month etc..

to take advantage of it, stack with atleast a gram of test per week, and insulin is recommended since GH causes a decrease in insulin sensitivity.

8 weeks would be a terrible waste. you have to go on it much longer.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    i dont know how much it would cost for 8 weeks, im guessing pretty expensive though.
    IU means international unit

Im not saying you shouldnt take it, because thats your choice, but since your 21, your growth plates havent fully closed and by taking growth hormones before the age of 25 will most likely cause your growth plates to prematurally close. however some bones will still grow and develop, especially features of your face. Your nose will get big your ears and jaw will also become bigger.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    btw sav - I wouldnt call anyone silly especialy since your not a high ranking BB'er obviously.

Bulldogg - you may have overrated a bit, maybe you had a tense moment. Maybe sav was sick of seeing young guys wanna mess with GH

thanx iron horse and thegame for giving me some information, its greatly appreciated. I guess i could say the main reason for me thinking about eventually taking was for its fat burning benefeits and increased muscls ize of course, but if ya gotta take all that other shit with it, then its way above what i would ever want to spend. i was thinking about taking it any time soon it just somthing that kinda crossed my mind and wanted to get some more information.

thanx for helping!!

no problem... btw i think arnold admitted to taking it, and im guessing that hhh is using it too.

damn i wouldnt doubt it, did u pick up on the size differance Triple H had had after he came back from his apparant injury!, damn he was huge and ripped, must put on 30 lbs i would think!!

yeah he definately looked thicker

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BullDogg20
    i never said i was taking it now and i have fucking read the shit on growth hormon. before u start telling me to fucking grow up you matur a little and dont answer any posts unless u have somthing to say thats positive. i read the Human growth hormon article in the drug profiles but i didnt really get the jist of it thats why i am asking questions. i have been on this board for a long while now read constantly and even answering peoples questions based on MY experiences with steriods . read my fucking profile bub!

I am really getting sick and tired of people telling people to grow up around here when they dont even no who they are talking to.

its a simple question, i realize i am too young right now at 21 years old for growth hormon, but i said i was thinking about eventualy taking never once said i was taking it now.

if i took your response wrong i apoligize but from the way it sounds you were being a smart ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let just clear something up a bit...when I said "grow up on the board I meant it by going into adulthood...not maturity. That's my fault and I can see where that message was lost. Check out my posts and I'm sure you'll see that I'm far from being a smart ass. Hope this clears the air.

Iron Horse - I meant that with all the reading on hgh he'd make himself silly...not in the literal sense of the word...but whatever it was definately a horrible post for me
    Last edited by sav22; 06-26-2002 at 10:37 PM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i never said i was taking it now and i have fucking read the shit on growth hormon. before u start telling me to fucking grow up you matur a little and dont answer any posts unless u have somthing to say thats positive. i read the Human growth hormon article in the drug profiles but i didnt really get the jist of it thats why i am asking questions. i have been on this board for a long while now read constantly and even answering peoples questions based on MY experiences with steriods. read my fucking profile bub!
    any more shit like that and u will be popping urself off somewhere else to learn about hgh, there is more than one thread about it your comments show you have not read about it at all I can think of one thread that if u had read you would definately not be making those comments. So do a search and calm down

peace

alevok Guest
    i.u International Units

Thread Information