allabs5150 is offline Associate Member

Another Acne ?? Please Help

Hey guys I know there have been thousands of questions on acne but here are a few more any help or advice would be appriciated.

1. i ran a cycle of 500mg sust and 200mg primo for 10 weeks which ended in mid april also used clomd 3 weeks after last shot of sust. I am still getting zits on my back no where near as bad as earlier but still those nasty resilant basterds that are like a small boil and my girl is getting tired or operating on them for me, now i plan to start a cycle july 1 as follows 1-5 50mg d bol e/d 1-10 500 sost & 400 deca 7-12 50mg winny "v" e/d. does anyone know if getting back on the juice will calm the zits down or just aggrivate the situation? I normally dont have problems with acne till the very end of the cycle and when on the clomid

2. I here so many people offering advice on cycles what to use when to use it how much ect. Now I know some of you huge guys that compete, and use more than the average dosages have to suffer from acne what do you guys do to control it??? Hell what do the pros like ronnie, lee, titus, and the others do???

Sorry for the novel just getting desperate it sucks when you are getting huge but cant take off your shirt to show off the hard work

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    ...just getting desperate it sucks when you are getting huge but cant take off your shirt to show off the hard work

I had the same problem bro. I went to the dermatologist and had foliculitis... a bacteria infection of the hair follicles. That's why no acne treatment was working. He gave me an antibiotic and Hibiclens soap. The Hibiclens worked well and it's OTC... get some and use it in the shower. Give that a try.

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    arthur999 thanks you may be onto something, my girl keeps telling me that the zits she operates on ( squezzes the shit outta) always seem to have a hair folicle come out with the nasty puss is this something like you had.

Sorry to be so gross but i am getting desperate

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm... Then my perscription to you is to use Hibiclens in the shower and then use rubbing alocohol on the affected areas.

salsero192 is offline New Member
    Hey bro. I have the same problem. I never got it really bad, but I would get those big hard zits once in a while. I also just started my second cycle of sus/eq. It's my first cycle with test. I'm a little bit nervous about the acne. i hope it doesn't hit me too bad. Anyway, I've been using a benzoyle peroxide soap, an anti-biotic cream, and differin cream. It has helped so far. I hope it continues to work when the cycle kicks in.

Thread Information