Thread: Fina lump?

tallyjuice is offline Member

Fina lump?

Alright, I shot a cc of fina in my pec about a two weeks ago. Well, there is still a lump there. I shot a cc in the other pec a week later and it already dissipated. Should I be worried? Also, I shot a cc of fina and a cc of test enanthate in the ass about an hour ago and it swelled up really bad and there is a huge lump there. Why is this?

tallyjuice is offline Member
    come on guys

Da Bull is offline Banned
    As for your pec bro.....I shoot prop there alot and get lumps from time to time that take a wk or so to go away.Keep an eye on it though.

For your ass shot today,it is possible you didn't go through the fat and have an oil build up there.......just my .02.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Your veins are just lumped up. Veins are actually longer then you think they are. You may have lumps directly where you injected but I'm guessing you most likely have the lumps forming a few inches from your actual injection spot. They usually take anywhere between 1-6 months to shrink away completely. On a very rare case they will never go away but I've never had that problem so don't worry about it and give it time.

Thread Information