BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Ok...first cycle in 6 weeks..any tips

Basically this is what i am doing 500mg test enanthate for 12 weeks. Using nolva 10mg ed. 2 weeks after last shot, continue nolva and start 300mg clomid day one, day two-ten 100mg, day10-21 50mg.

I have heard a lot of good things from a test only first cycle from memebers of this board. I was reluctant to put anything else really with it and i guess this way i will be able to add to it for the next cycle.

Im going to wait 6 weeks to start. I already have my pins and nolva and waiting on clomid and test e. Basically im waiting because i have 5 weeks left on a cutting diet and am doing pretty good. Also because my test wont be arriveing for about 3 weeks and i am going out of town in the middle of march so dont want to bring anything on the plane.

Any help would be great!

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    sounds good to me. i'd wait for the clomid before i started too.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    gradually increase cals with yuor weight gain, and that will help keep the large amounts of fat away

Yeah, for the last 8 weeks i have been eating around 2000 calories a day and losing about a pound a week. Recently however i dropped to 1800 because the weight slowed down. My strength has actually gone up and most lost has been fat. However, by the time i start a cycle my body will be used to 1800 calories and i know i must take my time upping them. This is what i am thinking of doing. 1 week before cycle go back up to 2000. 1st week of cycle-2250 calories, 2nd week 2750, 3rd week 3250, week4-end of cylce. 3500-4000

yeah i did do my research. I almost started a couple years ago with no knowledge and i see a lot of people trying to do that and it can just be really scary if you dont know what to do. Thanks to this board im gaining knowledge everyday. Any more advice is truly appreciated...thanks!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Looks good bro...........good luck.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    sounds alright, good that you are waiting....hope all goes well

Thread Information