Uconish is offline Member

Arimidex inhibiting the gains from Dbols??

since dbol increases your body weight by storing more water in your tissues And arimidex aids in the loss of water retention Will taking arimidex while on dbols effect your gains from dbols

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    also inhibits estrogen, you need estrogen to some extent, i've read numerous times that it makes gains stronger/better

dj

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    it may slightly due to the water weight but that means less lost after ending

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Arimidex inhibiting the gains from Dbols??

Originally posted by Uconish
    since dbol increases your body weight by storing more water in your tissues And arimidex aids in the loss of water retention Will taking arimidex while on dbols effect your gains from dbols
    Yes, it can slightly hinder gains from any AAS that aromatizes in to estrogen, but as has been stated, it normally keep the water off, so it's a bit of a trade.

may decrease absolute mass gains.. though much of that will be water and fat (which is the portion that is reduced)..

it MAY.. due to the strength and stability that water/weight adds.. SLIGHTLY decrease gains .. as you may not be able to lift as much.. pumps may aslo be diminished (these are important to some people)..

but overall gains will BE BETTER and you wont have as much fat.. and the process of losing that fat will wipe out the extra gains you might have made and THEN SOME..

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Hell, Im using .5mg ED of arimidex along with 30mg ED of Dbol , have gained damn near 20lbs in two weeks!!!!

Originally posted by hitmeoff
    Hell, Im using .5mg ED of arimidex along with 30mg ED of Dbol, have gained damn near 20lbs in two weeks!!!!
    .5mg of arimidex is a LOW dosage with dbol .. which increases aromatase production

what kind of arimidex? just a curiosity

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    GenMD...I figuere if .5mg is good enough for 500mg of Test, it should be more than enough for 30mg of Dbol .

I am also running 500mg of Test, and 400mg of Deca . According to my scale my bf% is actually going DOWN. WHen I do the math, I actually havent lost any fat, but have only gained lean mass (water/muscle)

Thread Information