Thread: Please help!

jtnhtown is offline New Member

Please help!

I'm very new to this forum and have never used AS before. I've been an athlete most of my life, but the last five years I have been lazy and let myself get out of control. I'm 5'9'' and 215 lbs. I'm somewhat strong and have been working out for about 4 weeks. I work M-F 8a-5p. I don't mind waking up in the morning and jogging for 30 minutes before work. Actually, I've been running and working out the same day. Day 1, I'm doing chest and tris along with cardio. Day 2, back, shoulders, & bis along with some cardio. Day 3 legs Day 4 chest and tris along with some cardio, day 4; back, shoulder's and bi's along with some cardio. Day 5 chest and tris along with some cardio; Day 6 legs and Day 7; back, shoulders, and bis.

I don't know exactly what my body fat is, but I think it is high. I feel fat. I've got a line on some winny that should show up in the next couple of days. I've been trying to do as much research as possible and ran into this site. I love this site! I have bought some Clen , but I'm not sure if it is real stuff. So that sucks! My main goal is to lose fat and gain some muscle. I'm not trying to make significant muscle gains. I'm actually looking to eliminate as much fat as I can from my body. I know having and working muscle really helps eliminate fat.

I need some help.

A: I don't know how often to inject the winny, how much, how to do it, etc. etc.
    B: Should I take clen at the same time of the winny
    C: Is my workout a good workout for my goals? (I'm generally doing 3 or 4 sets of 8-10 reps with each exercise)
    D: Can someone show my where I can get a diet where it tells me exactly what, when, and how much to eat?
    E: I don't know how many CC / week or Winny etc. etc.
    F: How many sets per muscle group is a good workout. (is about 20 sets of chest per workout good. 4-5 sets of bench, 4 sets of flies, 4 sets of incline, 4 sets of decline)
    Basically, I am looking for some help all around. If you might know anyone in Houston who can help me out, I'm open to receive emails. Thanks in advance for your time.

I know this is alot of information to ask for, but I appreciate any help you can offer.

thanks

JT

Last edited by jtnhtown; 10-23-2001 at 02:20 PM.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    heres what everyone's gonna say: you didn't tell us how old you were and four weeks is not a good enough base. you should try to lose as much weight as possible naturally, before you use AS. they're not a short cut. unfortunately, there's a good chance you'll do it anyway, but for now, you should try to lose as much as you can with an ECA, cardio and hardwork

jtnhtown is offline New Member
    Thanks Dane,

I'm 26 yrs old. I'm trying to diet but am looking for a resource to help me find a diet to stick to. I need something that tells me what to eat, when to eat it, and how much of it to eat.

Also, I think my workout is a good one. I'm working pretty hard in the gym but I would like some pointers or some reassurance that I'm doing the right thing. I guess it is hard for me to stay motivated if I'm not 100% sure I'm doing the right thing.

thanks again.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    JT... I can't give you any info on the juice but I will comment on a couple of things. Dane is right the steroids aren't gonna pave a yellow brick road for ya. I can see your mentality, you admitted that you let yourself go and your frustrated about it. Your telling yourself if I go on steroids then I will work out harder, or train more, or eat better.
    Now you want to change all that. You got steroids on the mind and if your gonna use them, try to set certain goals for yourself first. (for maximum results). Get a good workout routine going for at least 4-6 months. Something that includes a good diet. You should know what is good for ya and what isn't! Chips, pop, anything deep fried, shit like that. 75% of what you are trying to acheive is diet, and the other 25 is the actual working out or cardio.
    Try to get a good routine going and when it is under way then bring in the juice. Good luck!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If your going to use winny alone hit 100mg everyday you also might want to stack it with another AS. BUt it doesnt sound like your commited to this maybe you should stay natural and see how it goes for a while longer

maximized is offline Junior Member
    AS are nothing without a good diet and good workouts. (and im sure some would say the opposite, good diet and good workouts are nothing without AS..HAHA!) Like they said, AS is not gonna just automatically make you lose lots and lots of weight and cut you up. You may not like to hear it, especially again, but i agree with ironruffy 100%. First start eating right and get a good solid gym routine going. You will see some results from just that. Then during this time of "change", research AS and get a good, solid plan. AS are no joke, can fuck you up if you dont know what you are doing. And in the right hands, can totally take control of your body's strength and size in a very short period.

Education is the key.

-max

Thread Information