novicebutwant2juice is offline New Member

What Is Liquidex, And Fina? Why Should We Use Them, And Are They Legal Substances?

SO, BROS GALS, TELL ME WHAT THE IMPORTANCE IS FOR BOTH, AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO KEEP SODIUM OUT OF YOUR DIET IF YOU ARE JUICING? ALSO, WHERE DO YOU GET LIQUIDEX, AND ARE THERE ANY SUBSTITUTES FOR IT.

WHAT IS BEST FOR THE BLOCKAGE AND STOPPING OF GYNO, AND WHERE TO GO ABOUT GETTING IT? HELP ANYONE?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Fina is a steroid .
    Liquidex is the liquid form of arimidex , mild anti-e that does away with water retention in most cases.

For gyno, get some nolvadex and hold on to it untill you see signs of gyno. If and when you do start getting gyno, take throughout the cycle

Jamisun is offline Associate Member

fina gyno

I have been doing some research on fina, and I found that fina gyno cannot be cured with Arimidex or Novladex, because tren (fina) causes progesterone based gyno. I have also heard that vitex (chasteberry) and Bromocriptine help with fina gyno. I ahve not tried fina yet myself, so this is just what I have found researching it. gotfina.com has some pretty good info. Has anyone had good results with little sides on fina? Also, was it homemade with a kit or bought premade (finagold)? I was thinking of doing a fina only cylce, that would be my first cycle. I am 5'8" 180 12% bf. Been BB for 2 1/2 years. Went form 155 to 180 in that time. I want to gain some size, while cutting up, maybe lose 2% or so. I have read of some people seeing similar results. Any advice/opinions are appreciated.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Bromocriptine may help due to the lowering of prolactin levels.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Jamisun,

Could you PM me the study that shows vitex (chasteberry) and Bromocriptine help again fina induced gyno.....or you could just post it too???? Also, where can you get vitex (chasteberry) and Bromocriptine?

Thanks bro

who knows anything about a over the counter nalvodex? bought in nutrition shops in the USA

crackle is offline Associate Member
    AZlifter, vitex can be bought at GNC(personally i don't like them), but do a search on the web, your likely to find it there, cheaper as well...over counter nolvadex ???Hmmm...I doubt it's the real deal. what ingredients are listed? hey jamisun, i plan on doing the same as well...which fina do you plan on trying(home brew,etc...)

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    I plan on doing the home brew. gotfina.com has a detailed instructions. it seems really easy, and cheap as hell. i found some very cheap, and the kit is like $25. i have heard it is good to cycle with test cuz of fina dick though. What length of cycle are going to do?

What is the kit all about? tell me more.
    Also, I want to do a cycle of Test200 500mgs/ wk for 8 wks, and a cycle of deca200, 400mg/wk,
    I only have 40provirons, and 40clomids, what should I think about next? or should I wait until I go back to Mexico

Thread Information