Thread: about sustanon

Big Nax is offline New Member

about sustanon

how much wait do you think that i can gain by taking 250 mg of sustanon for 8 weeks

righton is offline Senior Member
    I really hate these questions. Do a search and you'll find that particular question answered a dozen times!! What are your stats? What are your workouts like? How long have you been working out? Whats your diet like? Give us something to work with and you'll get reasonable answers instead of " 10lbs or so"

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    1) You are too young

2) Stay in school...when referring to how much "mass" you will gain, the word is "weight" not "wait".

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Pete you are too young to start now. Work out, stick to your diet, do some research, and think about it in a few years.

BIG R is offline Member
    You are Too Young. I have to agree with the other members. I did not try my first try at sust until I was much older! Spend some time gaining weight just by eating and training first.
    Trust me the juice isnt going to give you what you are thinking you are going to get, Nax. I bet your mom is still cooking for you! You need to have more control and maturity to handle this subject. Go over to the suppliment and Diet forum and ask how to gain weight there. That be a good idea for right now.
    Listen, I'm not trying to be a assh*le but my little brother started at the age of 18 because he saw me winning competitions and the like but we are 10 years apart. Anyhow he is loaded with streach marks because he grew overnight and only God know how his liver is doing since he parties till 2-3 am drinking and on the Juice........

Peace
    Big R

ossparts is offline Junior Member

seems like your tooo young for the cycle

seems like your tooo young for the cycle
    but let me go ahead and awnser the question

i was on the same stuff
    sus 250 for 10 weeks thou,
    in the middle somewhere i increased it to 500
    i gained about 8 pounds off of that untill i stoped @ week 6 and started taking enanthate ,

once you grow older, i recommend you go with enanthate or cypinate

once i started enanthate @ 500 ive been very happy with the gains.

But for now just do the following:
    Just eat 500-1000 calories above your maintance level and add creatine to your diet. Train with heavy weights, no bullshit machines. Stick with the basic, pull ups, bench, squats, dead lifts etc... and you will be allright buddy.

350club is offline New Member
    its not weight or wait IT IS weigh learn jow to spell

ossparts is offline Junior Member
    this is for 350club

Dude your teaching other people to spell when your having trouble spelling yourself!!!

jow = how

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by 350club
    Actually both weigh and weight are correct. When using the silly english system and you are referring to pounds, then you could correctly say "the weight i lifted today was 350lbs'. this obviously being the MASS of the weight multiplied by the force of gravity on the surface of the earth (roughly 9.8m/s/s) If you are asking "how much do you weigh?" then obviously weigh is more correct.

anyways this is really irrelevant to this thread so i will just tell you to listen to the other bros. stick to your protein and gain naturally.

peace

ps. sorry long tangent i know but what can i say i digress when im soooo hiiiiiiii

pps. no comentts on my speling erorrs or lack their of them cuz i just dont cair.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    I think pete hit it dead on...i asked the same question ....1 or 2 years ago....and got the same answers.....i was stupid...said FU*K these guys and their research(sorry guys)..well not literally but....did it anyway....guess what...biggest waste of money in my life....didnt work out hard enough...didnt have a well planned cycle....most of all..didnt have the diet...i definately would say listen to pete..and the rest of the guys....AS are definaetly a learning experience...im 20...and have learned alot...these guys got 20 years on that...put me to shame..they know what they are talkin about

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by 350club
    Are you implying that he was asking how much "weigh" he would gain? Here is his original question :

"how much wait do you think that i can gain by taking 250 mg of sustanon for 8 weeks"

Let me help you out a little. "Weight" is a measurement or amount of something...in this case muscle. He is asking how much muscle he will gain. "Weigh" is an action as in "Weigh me after my cycle to see how much weight (look...there is the CORRECT word again) I have gained". So not only did you spell the word "HOW" wrong while slamming somebody else's spelling/grammar, but you made yourself look like an ass while trying to be smart.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Funny Threads, make me laught...oops i mean Laugh!

Thread Information