LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Question Calories on Cycle

I have been eating very very clean while on my cycle. I am currently in the 3rd week of my T200/EQ/Winny cycle. I feel as if I could be eating more than I am. I eat a LOT throughout the day, but still feel I could eat more.

I only drink 2 shakes a day. One in the day, and one before bed.

Otherwise, I eat a protien bar during day, and a shake before bed.

Can I pound like 2-3 protien BARS per day, and still kill a shake or two to increase calories?

I feel like I'm never full, can I just keep pounding tons and tons of protien bars/shakes? I also eat a lot of QUALITY real food.

Egg White Omlets with fat free cheese and turkey, chicken breasts, cashews, cottage cheese, steaks, etc....Pasta's, everything...

I know I can eat as much REAL food as I possibly can, but is it OK to eat a lot of protien bars and drink a few shakes/day?

P.S.

I'm trying to pack on some QUALITY rock hard muscle and drop my bf%. Looking to get ripped from this cycle.

Currently 6'2, 200 lbs, 14% BF.

tiny234 is offline Junior Member
    how many calories,carbs,protien, and fat do u take in?? also are u doing any cardio?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    your diet looks pretty clean! You will have to trial and error, depending on your body and metabolism. But, I would do approx. 4000(clean) cals.!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    With your weight you should try eating about 4000kcals at least if ya ask me. Bro, just bulk for the first 6 weeks or so then cut for the last few. Try to not gain fat by eating clean but eat over maintenance. This works best for me. Try eating more nuts, more rice, sure more protein bars, more tuna, etc. Good luck.

Thank you guys.

I appreciate everything.

I can continue eating at night, as long as I keep it nice solid protien meals, correct?

crackle is offline Associate Member
    it sounds like you are pounding a lot of protein, that is probably why you don't feel that full. how much CHO are you ingesting???yeah, it's cool to munch at night, but that's when you want to watch your CHO count...try waking up at night and slamming a protein shake...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Good point crackle...BBing isn't a 16/7 job....It's 24/7...so when you wake up, slam a casein, or slow releasing type shake that is pre made so you don't have to mix crap and pour water...Slam it, and boom, you're back asleep in 60 seconds.

What exactly do you mean by CHO? Sorry, got very confused, my mind is elsewhere right now......

Anyways, I slam a shake right before bed, but I mean up until that point. I eat dinner around 7:00, and if I don't go to sleep until 11:00 or 12:00, what about in between? Just pound protien? Carbs also?

I'm going to increase my food intake, and start eating EVERY 10 minutes....LOL.....I want to be as LEAN as possible, and lower bf%, so wasn't sure if that would kill those chances.....

I'll start pounding more food...today I ate 2 protien bars....and killed TONS of food.....

I'm eating roughly 300g protien, 200-300 g carbs, and 30g fat strictly from cashews and protien bars...

I'm gonna start pounding more carbs and protien too...

HiloJack is offline New Member
    I believe he is referring to calories

crackle is offline Associate Member
    DUDE,UP the CHO...(CHO=carbs)...looking at your signature(the little bud leaf)maybe you never feel full beacause of the weed...LOL

i dont smoke weed anymore. I quit when I started my cycle....

I am going to up the carbs...

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I like to cut carbs off a few hours before bed. Try some nuts or eggs or both in between dinner and the shake. You should be eating AT LEAST every 3 hours bro, preferably like 2-2.5. You should increase calories overall it seems to me but you can also eat smaller meals more frequently but over the day have it add up to more calories which is better for building and staying lean.

Thanks guys for the help.

I am going to cut carbs 3 hours before bed from now on....In between dinner and protien shake, I'll snack on some cashews or egg whites, etc..

I eat every 2 hours as it is right now! But I'm going to eat even more frequently, to ger more calories in.......

Thread Information