dizzle is offline Respected Member

dbol back pain, lower dose or take pain killer.

i'm on my third week of pink thai dbols @ 25mg/day and am having incredible lower back pains. i sit here at my desk squirming like a pussy because i the pain is so unbearable. I know 25mg isn't even that much, but would lowering it help out? i've also read that pain killers are bad when taking AS although I did take aleve once last week when I was having the same problems, plus my balls were hurting back then too, and it seemed to help then.

What are the effects of pain killers when taking AS? I was thinking about taking one Aleve again or possibly even a Vicadin.

I'm taking test 400 and eq 400 too, but i'm sure they haven't kicked in yet.

Thanks
    Last edited by dizzle; 06-26-2002 at 11:25 AM.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    How much water are you drinking? Dbols have been known to cause kidney pain

Drinking about 2 gallons of water per day (1 gallon througout my workout), cranberry juice and ALA.

I don't really know where my kidneys are, but i'm sure it's somewhere near the stomach area and I think i've been getting pains there too.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    could be kidney pain, drink more water!!!
    late
    MM

Kidneys are on both sides of your back a few inches above the waist line.
    With 2 gal. + cran and ALA I would think you would be fine. You might want to go to the Docs office and get blood drawn to get your kidney and liver functions checked. I would advise doing that every two or three weeks on cycle anyway. Bottom line, it's your body so if your extremely worried either see the doc or lower/discontinue the dosage.

Stomach pains come with the digestion which usually can be avoided by taking with meals.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Taking painkillers with AAS are not a very good idea. Probably not too harmful but definately counterproductive. All you are experiencing is the classic dbol pump, should only be bad when you are really active. BTW, good luck finding painkillers without a script..

CITATION X is offline New Member
    Dizzle, where is the pain located (spine, or muscle surrounding it)?? I have a herniated disk, and when I go on heavy androgens the increased blood flow and muscle size compress on my disk even more = lower back "pain." It's more of an extreme tightness . The alieve and vicaden with hinder gains, vicaden more so, so stick with alieve. It will be ok to take some as needed as it won't hinder your gains by any noticable amount. Besides, I'd rather be able to work out with a little less gains then not work out at all!
    Regardless of all this, you still should take the necessary precautions and do the ala cran h20 gig. Then if symptoms persist, or you start peeing blood, go to the doc right away! Hope this helps.

the pain is on the left and right side of my spine. i can't really tell if it's the muscle or not.

i'll try to up the water if possible, but i already feel like that's what i spend my whole day doing. TOMORROW'S A REST DAY! I think if i still feel the pain after that, I'm gonna dump the dbol 2 weeks early and let the Test and EQ do it's thing.

ironfist: i have no problems at all getting prescribed pain killers. =)

today's workout was a waste, and it was shoulder day too, one of my favorite. I usually lift for 90 minutes, but quit after 45 because my back was so bad. i'm quiting the dbol today because i can't take this shit anymore. my back is acheing in any position i'm in, even if i'm totally still, the pain is just shooting all around. i'm gonna try to sleep right now if it's possible.

Dscoddy is offline New Member
    I am having the same problem with my back on Russian d-bols.

Dizzle you got a PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    dboll pump thats what that is i highly doubt its the kidneys

Damn, I think it's the kidney's bros. I ended up pissing blood last night. I switched up to 1 gallon of Cranberry juice in 6 hours w/ some water in between. Could not get any sleep. Oh, and didn't really notice until today is that I haven't taken a shit for over 48hours, just a little gas but nothing comes out. I usually take 1-2 craps a day.

I am going to the doctor in a couple of hours.

Should I tell him about the dbol ?

Yes, tell him about the dbol . As far as shittin goes. Eat 2-3 apples and some oatmeal. If that doesn't work you might want to think about picking up an enema(I hope you don't, they suck).

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    if you're pissing blood, i think you need to tell the doc everything bro. thats no good

Thanks guys, I even tried taking a laxative last night at 2am because I couldn't sleep and it's 6 hours later and still nothing.

adaptations is offline Member
    i think you may need to drink a hell of alot more water bro!

That could be why your havin back pains

Just got back from the doctor and scheduled an appointment at the hospital in 3 hours. The doctor said I had built up a kidney stone and that's why I can't take a crap because the stone is blocking my stool. I have to go back and they will give me an xray to make sure and then inject this dye into my blood to help push out the stone. The doc prescribed some vicadin which I may use if the pain was like last night. I'll let you know how it goes in a couple of hours.

Get ready to have a baby bro.
    I've had Gall stones.

To bad they couldn't break it up with radiation.

Did you mention the dbol .

Goes to show, when you think your drinking enough water, you need to be drinking more
    Last edited by Pheedno; 07-21-2003 at 12:47 PM.

Savor the Vicadin, I would even try and pick some more up without a script if you have chance. Load up, you'll want to be as numb to the pain as possible

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    ive passed a couple of medium sized stones myself, and that vicodin wasnt worth a shit to me. if you have a decent amount, then be prepared to take it, because as pheedno said, you'll want to be as numb as possible. good luck and let us know how it comes out.
    btw- if you were drinking 2+ gallons of water along with ala, and cranberry, then thats plenty for the dose of dbol you were taking. maybe your body just has a hard time with the dbol. i wouldnt use it again, if this is the reaction you get from it. go with another oral next time.

peace bb79

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry to hear it bro. It sounded like back pumps though. If you lie down for a while and it goes away its lower back pumps. Let us know how this all goes.

Dscoddy is offline New Member
    Shit, sorry to hear that Drizzle.
    Let us know what happens dude.

PsychoBB is offline Junior Member
    Best of luck to you dizzle.
    keep us posted bro.

Thread Information