DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member

Thinking about EQ/Primobolan Cycle...Advice n Suggestions

I am thinking about a Primo/Eq cycle consisting of 400mg EQ per week and 200mg Primo per week. I am going to get the 200mg/ml Eq, and 100mg/ml Primo, So i was thinking about shooting every Sunday and Wednesday. I was also considering mixing the EQ/Primo in the same pin, it would total 2cc , and do tha twice a week, this way i wouldnt have to rotate injection spots that much. Is it ok two mix the 2 (EQ/Primo) in the same pin? And advice or suggestions on my cycle (second by the way, to 8 weeks of Deca ) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Prot is offline Banned
    They both are similar in how they work and are not highly androgenic . Its ok to mix in same pin..This would be a very mild cycle and you could do ok for gains if you dont want to add dbol but dboll would add greatly at 25 - 40 mg per day for first 4-5 weeks. Both can be shot once a week.

DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member
    Thanks, i was now considering changing my cycle to Eq/Sust, 400mg eq and just 250mg sust a week, bc test makes me nervous. but im not really sure what i wanna do yet, a little more research perhaps :-D

Prot is offline Banned

Suyst and Equipoise is inly good for long cycles as both only reach peaks at 4-5 week

area....And your sust is too little to do much...get some dbol and run it 4-6 weeks and the equipoise at least 10.

Thread Information