Thread: Hcg

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member

Hcg

When should it be used and how?

Mike Guest
    It's the hormone and is used to detect pregnancy in women and in MY opinion should NOT be used in BBing

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry Mike... I was vague. I know what it is but why do bb's use it. What effect is it supposed to have for post cycle?

samoth is offline Member
    HCG has characteristics similar to LH. LH is what is supressed during the intake of AAS. HCG brings endogenious test up very quickly, but is not a solution persay, as HCG only really causes a delayed re-adjustment of the HPHT testicular axis. HCG quickly stimulates endogenious test production, but does not actually help re-establish the normal HPTA, it just gives a false signal. It has many uses in BB, and its effectiveness is often disputed. I cannot give any personal opinions, as I have never used the substance. I find Clomid work fine, but I am sure when you get into the intricate and extravagant cycles of the higher level BBs and pros, its use and importance becomes more and more noticable.

CYCLEON Guest
    ............. is worthless IMO. especially now that we have clomid - only usefull if you are hitting a very hard or long cycle, maybe.

Thread Information