HIT_EM_HARD is offline New Member

3 weeks after cycle, no clomid

This is my 3rd cycle I do one every summer, so I thought I would put my results so people can compare. I am 35 and 6'2". When I started I was 210 pounds I gained25 pounds to 235 but am now at 225.

weeks
    1-4 25mgs dbol
    1-10 900 (3 cc's ) Deca 300
    1-10 750 (3 cc's ) aratest 250

I am 3 weeks (25 days) off my cycle the reason I am posting is I had nolvadex and clomid on hand didnt need nolvadex and after reading some people on hear I decided not to do clomid and get my test levels back to normal as fast as possible.

2 things I noted

-I have been very horny and wearing my wife out (like 2 times a day for the last 6 weeks)
    which is not normal for me usually everyother day is fine even after I was off everything I still cant get enough.

-I did loose some strength which is normal but I am having good workouts even though i have been off for exactley 25 days now.

The main reason I am writing is to let people know how it was to not use clomid. I used it on my other cycles just not this one.

I did not taper off just cold quit.

Any responses or questions I would like to hear thanxs and I am not telling you to not take clomid I just wanted to let you hear another result. I was very happy with the results, I got.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    In did the same thing, however, I was very upset at the size I lost. I went all the way up to 225. Four weeks aft erht ecyc I went down to 216. I was very depressed at my body and felt weaker than shit. But this is JMO.

This cycle I am definetly going to use clomid. I also tried tapering off the last cycle.

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    i did a fina/dbol cycle with no clomid post cycle.
    gained 15lbs from the cycle
    so far im down 2lbs after one week and strenth is the same

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    I could see why u havent lost any gains
    those androgens are still full blown into your system.
    it takes a month for deca to leave. tell us were ur at
    in two weeks. betch it wont be the same as what ur saying now

jersey juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by Whiteyebrowe
    I could see why u havent lost any gains
    those androgens are still full blown into your system.
    it takes a month for deca to leave. tell us were ur at
    in two weeks. betch it wont be the same as what ur saying now
    EXACTLY!!! Once those androgens leave your gonna feel like shit & your estrogen levels will be through the roof, that= depression....not to mention all the cortisol that will be released and start breaking down all your hard earned gains because you'll have no test in your body. IMO a VERY BAD MOVE!!! Start your clomid now!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    It has been three weeks since your last shot... now would be the time to start clomid. If you don't... you;ll start to lose gains this month. Brother, do yourself a favor and start the clomid.

Why aren't you taking it?

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    i'm not taking because of technical difficulties with my source.
    If i had it, i would take it.

HIT_EM_HARD is offline New Member
    I have decide not to take it to see how I feel I will let you know in 2 weeks how I feel and anymore losses I have. I am still eating a ton and have gone to a good repetitrion workout for cutting. I also am in great shape and play on an elite softball team that travels throughtout the US, so I will know if this effects me and will let u know. I also do no cardio at all just play softball, which can be very little.

My bodyfat is about 10% and I take alot of ephedrine and eat alot of carbs for energy. For some reason my metabolizm is very high because I can eat 2-3 double woppers at 5-6 and still eat a big meal at aaround 8-9. So im hoping that carry's me through the downers of no clomid. I am rambling but i will keep u post on how i feel.

Thread Information