Ass Monster is offline New Member

Unhappy Is there such thing as T-400???

Hey guys...

I was lookin' around for T-200 and this guy told me that he has T-400 instead. He said the only difference between the two is that the T-400 has 400mgs per cc. Is this legit or fake? He also said that for a 10 cc bottle, it is $155. Is that a good price or a scam? Thanks for all the help!! ~AM

rybee10 is offline Banned
    Yes it is real
    Last edited by rybee10; 06-27-2002 at 01:00 AM.

gymaddict is offline Female Member
    i just typed in t-400 in the search for this board and came up with a lot of info.....check it out.

*no need to be mean just point them in the right direction
    [email protected]
    ~Do I Freak You Out Baby!?~
    www.bodybuildingextreme.com

Ass Monster is offline New Member
    Thank you, Gymaddict, for your kind response. I was unaware of the search engine on this site. But thanks, it helped alot! And to Rybee....easy, TONTO, I come in peace!

BIG R is offline Member
    Don't pay attention to Bumblebee he doesnt understand that this site is here to help people not spank them! There will always be someone bigger than you so it is best to keep your mouth shut in if it is a negative comment. If he does not watch it he could find the moderators kicking his Flammin' ass right out of here.......We all follow the same rules. Right BumbleBee?
    The animal Test 400 does exist. I've seen it around for quite a while here in Mexico. Brown bottle yellow lable black lettering. Careful with it because the solvent that is used to aquire THAT much test in one ml of solution tends to burn like a son of a bitch! Are you sure you want to go that strong already?

Peace,
    Big R

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    t-400 is real, but injections are very painfully after, personally i think your better getting low mg/ml and just inject more often if you need it.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Personally I love t400...It stings a bit but it works rather well for me..

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    i hate u fuckin jerk's that flame everyone if their new.....watch out with t-400 there was a lot of fakes goin around by me
    Last edited by Pete235; 06-26-2002 at 12:46 PM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Blazenbell...I editted you post. Please do not use "homo" or "fag" or anything of that nature as an insult. I fiind the term derogatory and do not want to see it used here at AR.

As far as flamming goes, we all know what the rule is...it doesn't happen! Period!

Ass Monster, no sweat bro, but like the guys said, there is a lot of info in the archives if you use the search button. We don't mind answering questions at all, it's just that if it's a common question the answers are usually already out there

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    t-400 is real, made by denkall and it does hurt. Mix it with eq or deca or both and it will ease the pain alot!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    i'm on it denkall t400 now. I paid $90 for it from a domestic source, I think it's under $50 if you can get it from Mexico. Definetly mix that shit, or take 1/2cc at a time because it's filled w/ alcohol.

good luck and welcome to the board!

Thread Information