Chach is offline Associate Member

Please help...I need help

ok here goes..i really need all ur help guys..my stats are 5'7 177 my first cycle was EQ and Deca gained 40lbs.kept 30-35lbs...no clomid...ok im planning my 2nd cycle..i did that one a year ago...and this cycle is starting in 2 weeks..
    week 1-5 40mgs dbol ---
    week 1-10 deca 600ml a week----
    week 1-10 sustanon 250 @ 500ml a week
    week 7-12 winny depot 50 mg EOD

clomid post cycle and liquidex throughout cycle......
    now the help comes in here ok i got a 30ml bottle ( 1mg=1ml)of liquidex... is it ok if I take for the first 4 weeks .25ml of liquidex each day then for the rest of cycle till week 12 take .5ml of liquidex each day? is that good enough and will that keep the water retention low and gyno away? and I put in under my tongue...and how would i measure it..in what guage needle? agian please help i want to thank all you guys and just say that this board is the best board around and i've learned so much thanks to all you guys again peace

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    pretty hefty cycle, you should be happy. you could probably get away with lowering the deca a bit being your 2nd cycle and all, but either way. good luck. keep in touch, i'm putting together a cycly similar to that in the near future and i would like to know how its working for you.

thaxs bro i will keep you posted------come on guys 20 views and no posts..help a brother out here............

CITATION X is offline New Member
    I agree with REXFLEXALL, drop the deca to about 400 maybe 500. If it's been a year since your last and you gained that much off just using those two things your going to blow up with this one!! As far as the liquidex goes you can try it and see how it goes, with the clomid working as an anti-estrogen you should be ok, but just monitor yourself and up the dosage if needed! I can't answer the measuring part of your post cause I've never had to use it. Since this is your first time using D-bol then take advantage of your virgin receptors and lower the dosage to 30mgs and go for 6 weeks. You will probably get better results, and this way you have more room to up dosages later w/o pushing to high into dosages!! This will also take you straight into the winny at week 7. Good luck!

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    citation, finally someone who makes fun of these big mother fuckers with 14 in calves. touche

ok guys thank you for ur help-----but come on 50 views and 2 guys replied....im just trying to get some help with this cycle cause this is my 2nd one and i want to make sure that everything is perfect...cause the first one was all f**ked up- i had no clomid no test and no anti's and most of all nobody to giude me in the right direction (now that i founf AR it is totally different)---so please help and post ANYTHING you want, just so i can get some answers...again thanks alot guys

oh come on guys---this is sad

YO JUICY...What's up with the few responses, c'mon guys help a brother out. I found a post on the educational threads that will answer your q about dosaging the arimedex. Just go over there and search, I don't recall the exact name of the topic but you'll figure it out.
    Don't worry too much if no one replies, your cycle looks great and you should be pleased with the results. Just make sure you eat a lot, get plenty of rest, and pound the hell outta those weak areas!!

it's titles "How to measure Liquidex"

citation x--i want to thank you for ur help i really do appreciate it....thanks for lookin out

WOW----ALMOST 100 VIEWS AND ONLY 3 REPLIES...WHICH NONE ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS (NO OFFENSE TO CITATION X AND REXFLEXALL). THANKS GUYS

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    TJM...relax bro, some of the guys who viewed may not have been comfortable giving out advice. As you may have gathered we frown on having inexperienced users giving advice here and some of the viewers of this thread may have been educating themselves. As far as your cycle goes I like it alot. I will concur and say that 400mg/week deca is more than adequate. As far as the liquidex, if it were me, I would start at .5mg/day and end with .25mg/day. The likelihood of aromitization would be higher at the beginning when you are running dbol and test concurrently. Winstrol doesn't aromitize. I have to assume that you meant mg and NOT ml with your cycle plans One last thing...40lbs from a cycle is abnormal (not impossible, but rare) so you obviously have a genetic gift, take advantage bro...make sure your diet is spot on, your training is intense and your recovery/rest is adequate. Good luck!

Pete ur the MAN!! ur always coming through for everybody... im sorry buddy but i got to exicited....my bad...but thank you so much on ur advise..i will go with 450mg of deca and i meant mg not ml ..ooppppsssss.........thanks bro peace......

Thread Information