Romeo is offline New Member

Question Just started. New to the game

I have done some research in this and I am considering taking what is considered a alternative steriod . Dermagain. Has anyone used it? Has it worked for someone? How is it used? How soon to see results? So many questions for this kid still wet behind the ears. Please I need some honest help. Thanks in advanced

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Dont waste your fucking money on that. Its pure shit. The only prohormone that I hear that might work is the 1-AD.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    If your not wanting to do AS, stick with creatine, protein and l-glutamine.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by titanstigers333
    If your not wanting to do AS, stick with creatine, protein and l-glutamine.
    Word!!!

And we have a great fitness and diet section here at AR. There are plenty of great threads, links and a plethora of info to work with. Also, a great deal of our members are naturals. Welcome aboard bro

Fellas,
    Thanks for the advise. The problem is that I have tried to go the natural way. Even increasing the weight of my sets, but nothing. I have to get bigger somehow. I will look into 1-AD or the others mentioned. I will be much open to any other sugestions. Again thanks for the help. Thanks for the warn welcome.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Romeo
    Fellas, Thanks for the advise. The problem is that I have tried to go the natural way. Even increasing the weight of my sets, but nothing.
    Then you may be ready for a walk on the dark side

Seriously bro, if this is something you're considering we really can help. All we need from you is your stats (ht, wt, years training, some info on your diet, etc...), goals and a comittment to do a lot of reasearching on your own. We can offer advice and suggestions for a safe logical program. I too was natural up until last year...I'm 35 now. But as far as prohormones, forget about it. Let us know what you decide.

Oh one problem. What is the 1_AD? If so where can it be found? Any form of creatine, protein and l-glutamine that you recomend would be helpful. I told you guys I am very new to this.

I do want and need some serious help. My stuff can be found in my profiles section. Hep yourself and please get me some feedback on what you think is right. Thanks

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    although ive never used it, i think you can get 1-ad just about anywhere, gnc, a healthfood store, etc..........

pete youre looking wide in that avatar bro............keep it up.

peace bb79

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    If you are intrested in 1-ad i would go over to bodybuilding.com and do some research there the bro's over there rave about this stuff also one and one+ they say that they are gaining 15 to 20 pounds in 6-8wks. I am not a big fan of pro hormones though IMO i think they pose some of the same risk as AS when it comes to sides with not near they same benifits. I would stick with creatine, Lgltuamine, & protien like every one is saying also i would get a good multi vtmn & maybe a wieght gainer like NLarge2.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    1-ad.....history, look into testabolin-aq. its a new product and there hasn't been alot of advertising about it so most havn't heard of it yet, but take my advice, i know i run a nutrition store and this shit is the real deal. its an ether based 1-test pill with a gyno blocker in it and it also has something that helps bring up natural test levels. its the SHIT

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    left out some stuff. its made by bsn. 1-ad is a precurser to testabolin.

Thread Information