BigPoppa is offline Junior Member

Please give your opinion ??

I am currently running 1cc of T-400 and 300mg deca every 4 days also 3 10mg dbol ed... I would like to finish this cycle and jump into another, please give me your thoughts on what I should use to follow this cycle>> I only want to do this cause the cycle i am on now is going to be so short because i am sticking every 4 days..,.

BigPoppa is offline Junior Member
    anyone out there??

CITATION X is offline New Member
    Big P....how long have you been on this cycle?? Are you more interested in trying to gain more weight or cut/harden up. Quality vs Quantity in other words?? Depending on how long you've been on this current cycle you may want to consider taking a 3 week break and using some clomid to restore natural test levels, or if you absolutly don't want to come of then at least throw some HCG in there to keep the boys awake. Remember also that it will take 3 weeks for the T-4 to totally rid your system. A nice change into another cyce would be a 50mgs winny ed/100mgs prop eod/75mgs fina eod. I think you eluded to the fact that you don't want to stick yourself every 4 days, but every 4 days really isn't that much, and after a while you get use to it. Your choice though.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i agree with citation x
    go to winny and prop fina also good but hits receptors hard and alot of down time after cycle--since already on big and long one then going to hit receptors hard and shut system way down

Thread Information