CITATION X is offline New Member

D-bol and Winny together????

I have a cycle planned out and am wondering who all has used d-bol and winny concurrently? Looking at the mechanisms of both I figure they will go great together. These aren't going to be my only as in the cycle by the way.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well u know both of them are 17 alk.so they are toxic to the liver ,so combining them together obviously would even be more toxic.i dont recomend it but id u do decided to do that id go with a loe dose of both.30 winn ed and like 20 mg dbol or something like that but,then againbtotha re such low doses it would really be worth it to run them together so i d do one or the o thera at a hogher dose.

CITATION X is offline New Member
    BIG N..YEP I KNOW THEY'RE BOTH C-17 BUT, YOU SEE PEOPLE USING D-BOL FOR 5-6WKS, THEN JUMPING RIGHT ONTO WINNY FOR ANOTHER 5-6, WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. I THINK THAT FOR A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME 7 WKS, IT WILL BE OK TO TAKE THEM TOGETHER, WITH THE PROPER PRECAUTIONS OFCOURSE (ALA,CRAN,H20,ETC).
    ANY ONE ELSE HAVE SOME IDEAS?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    the thought is interesting--i would not due to hard on liver but i'd be interested on results --and after blood test and liver values were ok i may consider doing them together

Thread Information