jamie9547 is offline New Member

Question Arimidex Or Nolvadex

I READ A POST ON A DIFFERENT SITE ADVISING TO TAKE ARIMIDEX AT .25 A DAY FOR THE CYCLE. I'VE ALSO READ THAT IT IS VERY PRICEY AND WAS WONDERING IF NOLVADEX IS JUST AS GOOD? I BELIEVE FROM MY RESEARCH THEY ARE BASICALLY THE SAME. WE WOULD IT BE JUST AS GOOD TO TAKE THE NOLVADEX LIKE THE ARIMIDEX AND IF SO AT WHAT DOSAGE?? THANKS GUYS.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I take .25 armidex ed and think its a must for people like me that are prone to gyno especially when using deca , dbol , or test.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Bro there are soo many threads on this topic. Use the serch options, its a powerful tool that holds about 90% of questions asked. Nolvadex prevents estrogen from binding to your receptor sites by your glands. Too much edtrogen in these areas causes gyno. Arimidex prevents estrogen from even forming, meaning there is little or no estrogen in the body. Many prefer arimidex since there is a chance that with Nolvadex there will be a rebound effect due to estrogen build up. When using arimidex you dont have to worry about that. My choice is arimidex, however, is is much more expensive. I would say that it all depends on how heavy your cycle is, and if your proned to gyno.

viper is offline Member
    to answer your question....no you shouldn't substitute nolvadex for arimidex ....arimidex will work alot better....nolva should be used only as a last resort when you see problems..

ramairta is offline New Member
    try using nolvadex and proviron during your cycle if you are prone to gyno, this will take care of it

Thread Information