J0k3R is offline Associate Member

Test prop only Cycle need some advice

I previously did my 1st cycle close to half a year ago, and am preparing for the future. I have been provided with a 6 week supply of prop, and still have arimidex , nolvadex as well as aromasin from my previous cycle for my pct.

The goal of this cycle is to cut down on my body fat percentage while maintaining my strength, ( which i'm sure i'll gain more ).

My first cycle went really really well... and I bulked up. My only newbie mistake was.... NOT WATCHING MY FAT INTAKE. So of course my weight sky rocketed, and I've been on a strict diet losing fat a little at a time, but am looking into the future!

So I was thinking

Running Prop at 125 mg EOD rotating injection sites in the quads, glutes, and delts.

For my pct i would run arimdex all the way throughout my cycle at .25 mg ED , and for three weeks after my cycle , (When props half life is over) , I will take aromasin at .5 mg ED, and Nolvadex at 20 mg ED,

any insight and adjustments would be greatful. This cycle isn't about to happen soon, I'm just preparing for it like my first cycle.

J0k3R

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J0k3R View Post
    I previously did my 1st cycle close to half a year ago, and am preparing for the future. I have been provided with a 6 week supply of prop, and still have arimidex , nolvadex as well as aromasin from my previous cycle for my pct.

The goal of this cycle is to cut down on my body fat percentage while maintaining my strength, ( which i'm sure i'll gain more ).

My first cycle went really really well... and I bulked up. My only newbie mistake was.... NOT WATCHING MY FAT INTAKE. So of course my weight sky rocketed, and I've been on a strict diet losing fat a little at a time, but am looking into the future!

So I was thinking

Running Prop at 125 mg EOD rotating injection sites in the quads, glutes, and delts.

For my pct i would run arimdex all the way throughout my cycle at .25 mg ED , and for three weeks after my cycle , (When props half life is over) , I will take aromasin at .5 mg ED, and Nolvadex at 20 mg ED,

any insight and adjustments would be greatful. This cycle isn't about to happen soon, I'm just preparing for it like my first cycle.

J0k3R
    Stats?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware

So I was thinking

Running Prop at 125 mg EOD rotating injection sites in the quads, glutes, and delts. All good - You might enjoy getting some more gear and running 10 weeks

Only take the arimidex if you feel you need 2. Estrogen can help with gains.. dont kill it off unless it becomes a problem.
    As you have aromasin use that in your PCT if your happy to use it up, no need to run the arimidex if you do.

J0k3R
    My input in bold
    Last edited by shifty_git; 02-04-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Height = 6 '
    Weight = 230 lbs
    BF % = Not sure... roughly between 17-20 %
    Cycle Exp = Once, 10 week Sustanon
    Training Experience = 8 years

And I would really enjoy getting more gear, and will if the opportunity comes into play. I already seem to have a sign of gyno from my last cycle. Not anything noticable to the eye except to myself. There are some tiny little knots and a tissue flab I can feel when i squeeze my nipple. If I could get some letro I would most definitely use it.

Thanks for the advice Shifty

Height = 6 '
    Weight = 230 lbs
    BF % = Not sure... roughly between 17-20 %
    Cycle Exp = Once, 10 week Sustanon
    Training Experience = 8 years

And I would really enjoy getting more gear, and will if the opportunity comes into play. I already seem to have a sign of gyno from my last cycle. Not anything noticable to the eye except to myself. There are some tiny little knots and a tissue flab I can feel when i squeeze my nipple. If I could get some letro I would most definitely use it.

Thanks for the advice Shifty
    Id get some letro in, get rid of any small gyno, cut bf% down to less that 16%, then do that cycle.

Is a good clean pure test prop cycle which you dont see that often.. but a pretty good clean cycle with little of the test sides due to it being prop, but with all the benefits of test being prop imo.

You will appreciate the benefits of letro and cutting down first.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Cycle look good the way you have it planned. Pct is good as well, but I would extend it to 4 weeks.
    BF is high (besides 17-20 % is a pretty good spread, find out what it is). In any case I would drop it down to around 15 % min before going on cycle.

Hit the diet forum first - get that bf down 3-4% - if your working out hard will take you a month max fella

I agree 100%. I do not want to start the cycle at a too high body fat percentage when I know I can get it down to about 15 % with a little more dieting. I was also not going to start it without first ridding of the what the gyno side effects I once had. I appreciate it man.

Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    Cycle look good the way you have it planned. Pct is good as well, but I would extend it to 4 weeks.
    BF is high (besides 17-20 % is a pretty good spread, find out what it is). In any case I would drop it down to around 15 % min before going on cycle.
    I agree njord! 15-16% bf is max when you think about what that actually is on a person...

anyone with a good diet and who exercises can get under 15% easy... and that’s talking about Mr. average joe.

I agree 100%. I do not want to start the cycle at a too high body fat percentage when I know I can get it down to about 15 % with a little more dieting. I was also not going to start it without first ridding of the what the gyno side effects I once had. I appreciate it man.
    Have sent ya a PM with a link to the best diet vid ive seen!

HammerofHammurabi is offline New Member
    would you mine sending that vid to me shifty?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    125mg eod? If i were u id do 125mg ed n proly a nor and a dht, but thats just me.

rager is offline Member
    diet

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    125mg eod? If i were u id do 125mg ed n proly a nor and a dht, but thats just me.
    he is still getting like 5x more test than he naturally produces w/ an EoD administration.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree with the rest. Work on your diet and get the bodyfat down before you start.

Another thing is .5mg of Aromasin ? Did you mean 25mg? I hope that was a typo.

HammerofHammurabi is offline New Member
    Void my post, I said something stupid.

Thread Information