Jason8702 is offline New Member

HCG on this or not?

I am thinking of running this for next cycle. Should I also run HCG ? Looking for different oppinions on the subject. My stats are 6' 210lbs with 15% bf. I am looking for increased strength and quality gains (ain't we all). Iam currently finishing up 10 weeks of sust 250 @500/wk and eq @400/wk. Gained about 15lbs so far from this. I guess that is pretty good but I want to get to 230 lbs and about 10%.

next cycle.
    1-4 Dbol 35mg/d
    1-11 Enan 500mg/wk
    1-10 Eq 400mg/wk
    8-13 Fina 75mg/d
    13- clomid after last Fina inj 300mg day 1,
    100mg for 10 days, 50mg 10 days
    HCG ?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    you'll need it, but hcg is worthless imo. its more prosthetic then anything. makes your balls bigger and more productive almost immediately but it doesn't recover the hpta or help in the process of restarting natural production/levels of LH,FSH, or test like clomid does, clomid is by far a much better choice. use 300mg for a day or two after fina and then use like 100mg a day for 2 or 3 weeks until you think you're good. good luck,

dj

Jason8702 is offline New Member
    thanks dj,
    anyone else have an oppinion on this?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    tren shuts u down hard it might be worthwhile adding it 500iu for 10 days about weeks 11 and 12, I have used it and not used it some cycles I do hate that when my balls are so small even if its just pyschological. I beleive it can help in the recovery process there was a good post recently by Kizer about it

peace

Thread Information