luker is offline New Member

first cycle--HELP NEEDED

I guess I'll post my stats before I begin. 19 years of age. Training for a year now. 5'8". 160 lbs. Daily intake of food is around 4000 calories.

I recently purchased Dbol from a friend of mine and I designed a cycle for me and another friend whihc goes like this.

Week One: 2 10mg tablets daily

Week Two: 3 10mg tablets daily

Weeks Three and Four: 4 10mg tablets daily

Week Five: 3 10mg tablets daily and one 200 mg shot of Deca

Week Six: 2 10mg tablets daily and one 200 mg shot of Deca

Weeks Seven and Eight: one 200 mg shot of Deca with Clen

Weeks Nine to Twelve: Clen with Tribestan

And that's pretty much it. Please spare me the "you're too young" and the "change this or that before steroids " stuff. I just need somebody who can tolerate the plethora of questions I have.

If I've still been too vague, just ask me a question.

Thank you sooooo much. I appreciate any help I can get. =P

adaptations is offline Member

Re: first cycle--HELP NEEDED

I just need somebody who can tolerate the plethora of questions I have.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Where are the 'plethora of questions' that you have??!?!?!?

I dont see any, This cycle would be of no bennifit to you.
    Thats not a flame, im being honest.
    Running deca for 4 weeks is pointless, it takes about 4 weeks just to kick in. And rule of thumb, you shouldnt run dbol for more than like 5-6 weeks...

Try this, hold off untill you have gear for a real cycle..

wk 1-10
    400mg t200
    400 mg Deca
    wk1-4
    35 mg Dbol ED

G-S Guest
    Dude, did you do any research?

tiny234 is offline Junior Member
    yeah 3 shots of decca is a waste...if u want to throw in test like they said that is a good choice...im not sure on what d-bol to go with but after the cycle make sure u use clomid to keep ur gains

luker is offline New Member
    well...the cycle is only to pack on like 15-20 lbs of quality mass and I was talking to some people on a chat board and some have done a Dbol only cycle with incredible results (15 lbs of quality mass in 4 weeks on 25 mg a day).... The reason why I put Deca was because I'm prone to hairloss and too much testosterone would just kill my hairline... Also, I heard Clen post-cycle keeps your cortisone levels down since your body intrinsically produces more cortisol receptors to combat the steroids effect on blocking the already existing cortisol receptors... I used Tribestan at the end because I wanted to use an herbal product to restore test without more orals that would kick the hell out of my liver...

So ya... is the dbol pyramiding structure alrite orrr should I use less dbol (up to 50 mg on weeks 3 to 4)?... also I've heard pyramding is a waste.... is that true?

HELP!!!

G-S Guest
    DBOL and quality mass in the same sentenance. LOL

Bro, you really need to do some research. I don't know what kind of chatroom you been hangin out in, but if I were you, I'd never go back.

Thread Information