Thread: deca

dawg23 is offline New Member

deca

im 20 starting my first ever cylce im 63 200 decient shape been to the gym on and off for the last 4 years i got deca QV300 how much should i do of this if i do it by itself what kind of gains will i get casue i cant get anything else now and also when should i start takin my clomid can i use a 23 gauge 1" needle in my buttock to thanks guys for all the help

blackfist is offline New Member
    If it was me i would get some test also and run it at 300mg per week of deca 500mg per week of test and start clomid 2 1/2 to 3 weeks after your last shot. Get some anti E's too.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with blackfist. However, I would use a 1.5 gauge, and alternate butt checks each injection.

If you run test witht the deca you will see the gains you want.

dawg23 is offline New Member
    i know i should but i cant get any sust or any test. will i still get gains off of deca or is it a waste

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    You can try it. I know there have been a few guys here who have gotten gains from deca only cycle. Do a search. Keep in mind thought hat you will get alot more size when stacking. But you will see some results. Watch out for gyno.

adaptations is offline Member

Re: deca

Originally posted by dawg23
    im 20 starting my first ever cylce im 63 200 decient shape been to the gym on and off for the last 4 years i got deca QV300 how much should i do of this if i do it by itself what kind of gains will i get casue i cant get anything else now and also when should i start takin my clomid can i use a 23 gauge 1" needle in my buttock to thanks guys for all the help
    just a note for further posts....punctuation makes thing alot easier to read

Thread Information