Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Blood results - possibly of interest to those into lengthy cycles

Well, here's the history before I give the results. I went from an 8 week cycle of fina/winny into clomid therapy for 3.5 weeks but my nuts were never given a chance to bounce back and neither did my natural test, then went immediately into winny (@ 100mg daily but I still called it a bridge - shut up) for about 3-4 weeks, then went into 10 weeks of fina/sust. The sust cleared my system 7.5 or 8.5 weeks ago I don't recall. I did 3.5 weeks of clomid the usual way with 20mg daily of Nolva in there as well, oh, and clen . I got blood results about 6 weeks later and total test was 11.8 (norm is 8-37 or something), free test was 24.7 I think (norm is 40-80 I think) and my liver enzymes were high cause I was using clen. Well, got my blood tests done two days ago at the 8.5 week mark, and my total test is 24 or so and my liver enzymes are down (but still a bit high but in fairness I have only been off clen for a week). I didn't get my free test back but I would assume it has gone up as well. I went back on about an hour after the blood tests with eq/fina. I'm rather pleased since my boys were shut down for a good 6 months at least I think and they only took about 4-5 weeks to get back to regular size. It seems my body can, at least for the time being, recuperate from lengthy cycles just as well as from shorter ones. I now have even less faith in time on=time off but will not be using 17aa for a while at least. I plan on bridging with primo after this cycle as well.

Conclusion: I'm a genius.

Comments? Questions? Suggestions?

Mr. pump is offline Banned
    very interesting!

Thanks but something weird is going here. I could have sworn I already posted this but then it disappeared. Now, I can't find the other one that Diesle replied to? Ah well. Back to the topic at hand.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Nathan
    Thanks but something weird is going here. I could have sworn I already posted this but then it disappeared. Now, I can't find the other one that Diesle replied to? Ah well. Back to the topic at hand.
    Yeah right Nathan, we all know your hunger for attention has forced you to start posting twice. It's OK, we all understand

Seriosuly I think I'm going crazy. Diesel, you already posted that. I answered by saying that I never had blood tests done during the 6 months I was on, those tests were in the weeks after ?I came off gear. The testse wouldn't mean shit if I was still on gear really.

marx is offline Member
    Thanks for sharing your results Nathan, good info...

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Jason could be up to his old tricks, just to mess with you!!! LOL!!

I don't know what's going on but there ARE two threads. Ah well. More opinions welcome of course. I don't mean to say I am all about long cycles now, I just meant to show that it can be done and recovery won't necessarily be that lengthy. Of course, I feel it is very individual and that some are extra prone to not recovering quickly or at all.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    awesome post. I would think the fina would shut you off harder. lucky bastard. Go on a One yearcycle of fina and lets see what happens..jk.

Originally posted by Shredder
    awesome post. I would think the fina would shut you off harder. lucky bastard. Go on a One yearcycle of fina and lets see what happens..jk.
    Well, I just started with fina again yesterday so if you wanna fund the year-long cycle I'm totally down. I have enough for 8 weeks @ 100mg daily. Just let me know when you have the juice and I'll let you know where to send it. Thanks again.

Thread Information