auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    G'day guys,
    I'll kick it off with my stats
    25 - 5.8" - 215lbs - 12-13%bf estimated
    Lifting seriously the last 2 years, by seriously I'm talking a full lifestyle dedication, in and out the gym prior as a teenager ect.

Had previously done a couple of ph cycles, mdrol and epistane. Correct support sups and pct.

Recently found a good source for legit gear so decided to take the plunge.

Am currently week 5 test e 250 x2 p/w, kickstarted with mdrol which ended yesturday. Things are going great steady clean weight gain strength going through the roof. Hitting approx 4000 clean Cals a day.

Leads to my question I had originally planned a 10 week 500mg p/w cycle and purchased to cover that. My measuring has been a bit off 10% to be exact, this left me a shot short out of my first vial, no biggie. But yeah the way it's heading it will only last 9 weeks. Kind of wanted to originally run for 12 weeks but settled with 10. And now it's looking like 9. Feels a bit short.. what I'm thinking is to grab another vial and run that also maybe kick it up to 600 at week 8 for a further 4 weeks. Good idea? would you do the same in my shoes money isn't to much of a biggie.

Oh and as far as pct goes
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Plus w/e natty boosters I have laying around daa and what not, was gonna try get something for cortisol control.

I have liquidex on hand don't want to use unless I have to my nipples are very sensitive with small sore lumps under the nipple when I touch them, but have experienced this during both my ph cycles and has gone away every time during pct but it is something I check every day to see if it worsens but has not gotten any worse as yet.

All responses appreciated, thanks
    Last edited by auswest; 10-19-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    I should probably add at week 8 I have annual leave from work for a month so all time can be fully focused on meal timing and all energy can go into my workouts which is why I would see it as a shame not to be on during that time, or would that time off be more beneficial for pct hmm... The decisions..

stpete is offline Banned
    Get your other vial but leave dosages the same. At this stage it won't make a difference anyway. PCT is solid. Do you know when to start PCT?

Blog Entries
    Yeah mate 2 weeks after last shot, u rekon run the third vial till it's out that would probably amount to 14 weeks, would rather finish it off than have a 2/3 used vial sitting around for 3 months or so till next cycle. Or is that ok to keep it until then I don't see why not I guess

Blog Entries
    Quick update, tail end of week 6 added a few pounds and feel and look as if I may have dropped a %or2 bf. My last few workouts has gone to a new level, I'm feeling like an animal unleashed and have never experienced this amount of focus, drive and even aggression in the gym. My workouts are always pushed to their limits and intense but this is something else. Am absolutely blown away, so this would be the real kick in so too speak?

KumatMebra is offline New Member
    You from perth mate?

Blog Entries
    Yeah mate Perth, tried to pm you but you haven't posted enough to receive pms

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Just got done counting all the " mates".

Thread Information