Massive G is offline Junior Member

Talking Method for Fina Kit involving Benzyl Benzoate and Benzyl Alcohol

Background info verifying Benzyl Benzoate is safe at 20%.

DESCRIPTION

Testosterone Cypionate Sterile Solution, for intramuscular injection, contains testosterone cypionate which is the oil-soluble 17 (beta)-cyclopentylpropionate ester of the androgenic hormone testosterone. Testosterone cypionate is a white or creamy white crystalline powder, odorless or nearly so and stable in air. It is insoluble in water, freely soluble in alcohol, chloroform, dioxane, ether, and soluble in vegetable oils. The chemical name for testosterone cypionate is androst-4-en-3-one, 17-(3-cyclopentyl-1-oxopropoxy)-, (17)-. Its molecular formula is C27H40O3, and the molecular weight 412.61. Testosterone Cypionate is available in two strengths, 100 mg/ml and 200 mg/ml testosterone cypionate.

Each ml of the 100 mg/ml solution contains:

Testosterone cypionate: 100 mg Benzyl benzoate: 0.1 ml Cottonseed oil: 736 mg Benzyl alcohol (as preservative): 9.45 mg
    Each ml of the 200 mg/ml solution contains:
    Testosterone cypionate: 200 mg Benzyl benzoate: 0.2 ml Cottonseed oil: 560 mg Benzyl alcohol (as preservative): 9.45 mg

So 10 mls of the cyp would be 2000 mgs T CYP...5.6-6.0 mls of cotton seed oil....2 mls of Benzyl Benzoate...and .94 mls of B/A...so as ** said as well as ****** that the total concentration of the BB would be 20% so now I don't feel so bad that I have 5-6 mls of BB in the 40 mls of Tren .

Here is what a research friend did for his cow....

4 grams of Component TH were added to a 50 cc bottle.

2 mls B/A and 5 mls BB were added to the pellets-gently heated and swirled 'till dissolved.

20 mls of Safflower oil was added to the mix shaken and heated in the oven at about 150 for 20 minutes shaking often.

Solution was removed allowed to cool and settle.

Top layer was .45 filtered into a vial.
    10 mls more safflower oil was added to the left over binders and residual oil.
    The mixture was swirled and heated in 150 water for about 10 minutes the resulting binders and oil were filtered.

Now I would not believe this if I would not have seen it, but he was able to filter everything, binders, and all the oil.
    All the binders stuck to the filter and the oil still flowed throw.

Now this is different from a standard kit-which is why I like to extract the hormone first and recover crystals-When filtering a the oil from a standard kit the filters clog easily if a little of the binders get through.

The entire time he filtered the oil and binders the stuff ran through like water almost. The binders were filtered last-and I HAVE NEVER SEEN SEVERAL MLS OF BINDER MASS FILTER THE OIL OUT THIS WAY-THE OIL ACTUALLY WAS SQUEEZED OUT FROM THE MASS IN THE FILTER AND WAS CLEAR.

Super clear golden solution, the capper is when .2 sterile filtered into sterile vial-same thing-solution ran through very quickly as compared to a standard kit.
    I would guess this would have some thing to do with the BB in it.

End result should be 100mg/ml-if 100% yield recovered 40 mls.

My cow is currently testing this mixture and itis relatively pain free, and no rush and flush and coughing fits feeling sick lethargic and all that other stuff associated with high B/A contents.

If you do not want to use Benzyl Benzoate

Just use 3-4 mls of B/A over the 4 grams of pellets let dissolve and add oil and heat and mix and let settle and then filter.
    If you make 40 mls, it is 100mg/ml and 7.5% B/A concnetration in the end product.
    If you make 50 mls, it is 80mgs per ml, and 6% B/A concentration.

You guys do realize that using 10 mls of solvent if you make a 75 mg solution from 4 grams-approximately 53 mls requiring 39 mls oil added to the tren/solvent solution, the solvent concentration is
    around 20%!

1 ml per gram of B/A will be enough th dissolve the pellets, then when mixed with oil and heated it increases the soluability of the tren in the oil above 50 mg per ml.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Is this the post that Animal deleted??? I missed it and was curious as to what it was about...thanx for posting it here. Good read.

Massive G is offline Junior Member

Talking yea he deleted it off of HIS board

Yea Landshark-but he can't sensor every board out there.....
    A simple method that works, is pain free and high dosed.
    To hell with all the "Magic Solutions"......,
    All you need is 3 mls BA 6 mls BB per 4 grams let dissolved heat add oil heat filter and boom!!!!!!!
    Sorry I let the cat out of the bag.....
    I am not saying this is what is in his solution just a combo that worked very very well no pain high dosed 100mg/ml and nothing but gains....
    Try making a 100 mg per ml solution with a standard kit that has over 20% alcohol in the end product and see how that feels.....
    Gotcha boy......!
    Chemicals available online at www.theeye of thenewt.com under specialty chemicals......

Lush is offline Associate Member
    massive

This sounds like a pretty cool way to make fina without a kit. I'm looking into alternatives to the kit since mine got snagged by canadian customs.
    Jokes on me I guess- they let my fina through but grabbed the kit.

Anybody know where i can buy benzyl alcohol on-line.?

Better yet- a place in Canada.

I tried your www.eyeofhtenewt.com link Massive, but that page seeems to be out of service.

keagal is offline New Member
    Hello. I hate to bring up a question on a 2002 post. But I'm in need of information. I'm not gonna spend 40 dollars for a kit and then buy fina for another 40 dollars. Might as well just go by tren a locally. So my question is this. I have a box of fina and was looking to see if anyone has info on using BA with a single box. I am looking for what amount of BA to use to disolve the pellets and how much oil to use if I want a 75mg tren dose per shot. 100mg per ml is good too but prefer 75mg per ml. Only reason is because my body reacts horribly when I reach that 100mg/ml dose. Side effects are insane lol. Btw this is not my first cycle nor my first tren attempt. But it is my first extraction of tren from fina. Can i just pour 25ml of sesame oil to the tren/ba solution? What would that leave my mg dose per ml at? I have 100ml of benzyl alcohol and sterile vials and syringes. Not whatman filter but if it's a must I will get one. Was just gonna filter the shit out of it with coffee filters really. Go ahead flame me for this last sentence...
    So once more I am looking for
    Amount of BA used to dissolve one cart of fina?
    Amount of sesame oil used to get 75mg-100mg per ml dose?
    Is whatman filter really required?
    Thank you so much. I know I have never posted on this site but I have gathered a ton of information from here. These posts help me out a lot when I first experienced the sides from deca and what to look for and because of this place I noticed side effects before they got out of hand and for that I thank you all

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you can search and pull up a 10 year old thread one would think you could search a little more and figure out your answer. DONT reply to OLD threads. You can easily just post a new question saying you searched.

There are LOTS of sites that tell you how to make it with 2 or 4 carts. Gee lets see, if it tells you how to do it with 2 and you want to use 1 Hmmm maybe cut it in 1/2, divide by 2 etc?

If a filter is required for 2, 4, 6, 8, etc gee maybe you only need 1/2 a filter? lol come one, some common sense here PLEASE...

You learned a lot here? I guess you never read/saw any of the messages where newbies such as yourself were told NOT to bump old post?

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    .6 ML BA,1.4 ML BB,6 ML oil add pellets (1 cartridge ) and let disolve swirling every now and then untill completely disolved.Add 10 more Ml oil and mix together then let sit untill binders settle in bottom,Then draw off mixture from top and filter with .22 filter into steril vial, 2 ml OIL to purge filter into mixture. You end up with 20ML of tren .It wont be 100mg/ml but close to it. Be patient and let it sit for a few days and most of the binders will settle to the bottom and stick together,the longer you let it settle the better.The resulting mixture is 3% BA and 15% BB and is painless. I have done about 10 cartriges like this and no issues at all.

Thread Information