Massive G is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Excessive Pain From Quality Vet Enanthate 250?

I have not used it yet but a couple have posted that the stuff inflames them like **'s stuff or T-400!

Any experiences here yet.......
    All the vials I have seen are shrinkwrapped now in the box-still with no packaging insert.

I guess it is because cows can't read! he he

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I have heard that alot of people like it...not too many complaints thus far....I have never read a post dealing with it and abnormal pain.
    -Cy

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Ive also heard people saying they love the stuff but its painfull.....

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It's no where near as bad as the testonon and cyp (first batches) or the T400...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Testanon.... don't even mention that devil's urine!

About one week into it, which also happened to be my virgin go, I said to myself "Fuck...how do people do this for months at a time?"

It did get better, but I'll be damned if I'm sticking that alcohol(not oil) based test in my body. You literally could not sit down on the cheek you shot in for at least 5 days for the first two shots in each side. You would wake up if you rolled over to 'that' side.

Sorry, this kinda got OT. . .but for those with old batched of t250...good luck.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Testanon.... don't even mention that devil's urine!

About one week into it, which also happened to be my virgin go, I said to myself "Fuck...how do people do this for months at a time?"

It did get better, but I'll be damned if I'm sticking that alcohol(not oil) based test in my body. You literally could not sit down on the cheek you shot in for at least 5 days for the first two shots in each side. You would wake up if you rolled over to 'that' side.

Sorry, this kinda got OT. . .but for those with old batched of t250...good luck.
    I witnessed what you are talking about first hand bro. My roomate had the same problems. That shit is the Devil's Urine..LOL

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    NOTHING IS AS BAD AS T-400 IT SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE SHELVES!!!MY POOR ASS IS ACHING THINKING ABOUT THAT SHIT!!DENKALL(who is the manufactuer)USES 10 TIMES MORE BENZYL ALCOHOL THAN MOST PRODUCTS!!!!

teampain is offline Junior Member
    I put a 1cc of test 250 and 1cc of eq in my delt and there is no pain what so ever. Thats odd b/c sust hurts me like a bitch

Decoder is offline Banned
    Ive injected T400 many times by its self very painful. (2cc shots)

Tru papaPUmp, my first cycle had t4 in it i was wondering the same thing. Both my gultes were killing me i was like "there is no more spots left wtf and im only half way threw my cycle".

BIG-ANDY is offline New Member
    HEHEHE, I WILL BE USING SUST IN A COUPLE OF DAYS AND FROM WHAT IVE READ IM SCARED.....HEHEHE, HEY NO PAIN NO GAIN!

Decoder is offline Banned
    yeah im about to do a SUST250,Deca300,T4,winny stack soon. The sus will be a walk in the park bud compared to T4.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I used the QV250,leaves you sore for a few days but nothing you can't handle.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    For me, both the QV prop and E provide for some soreness. Nothing unbearable though. I tried a calf inject with prop.....big mistake! Stick to the larger muscle groups and mix 1:1 with EQ or Deca (optional). Everyone responds differently. Some people complain the QVE is totally unbearable, while others say they don't feel a thing. Individuality, give it a go and see how you fair. You are best off mixing it though if it causes pain

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    It's really not that bad at all.

-SF

scruples is offline New Member
    some injections hurt like a bitch

others were hardly noticeable

i think some of the pain resulted from shitty injection technique (i.e. moving the needle after inserting it).

dansteelman is offline Member
    when I used sust. my last cycle it hurt like a bitch...not because of the prop, but because I was taking ECA and my hands were all shaky when i tried to inject, LMAO. Needless to say, I waited til after to my shot to take so much ephedrine and caffiene. Lesson learned!

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    I recently started a cycle involving QV Enan 250. I did my 2nd inject yesterday morning. So far I've had a little soreness but nothing major...
    -zzo

Thread Information