Thread: need advice..

swim is offline New Member

Question need advice..

hey bros
    im 19 years old, 6' and 175lbs 4% bf. ive been swimming year round for the past 13 years and lifting for 6 years. i did a dbol only cycle about 4 months ago.. close to 7 weeks around 35mg per day with half an arim every other day then clomid. after my cycle i got some symptoms of gyno and by the time i got nolvadex it could only help a little. i want to do another cycle within a month and will definately load up on arim and nolv because i dont want my nipples any worse. would dbol at 25mg ed for 4 or 6 weeks and test or sust around 300 - 500 a week be likely to cause anymore gyno? what type of cycle would you guys suggest? ive been off for about 2 months. what else would be effective but not cause gyno besides something like anavar ? thanks for any input.

bump
    ??????????

i guess i have to keep bumping to get a reply.. i dont mean to be a pain in the ass by asking for advice but i thought this is what this boards for.

viper is offline Member
    if you use a test, i would use something like prop instead of sust, since it is less likely to cause or aggrivate gyno....could mix with eq and winny...

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    do some test swim. 400 to 500mgs of cyp a week for 10 weeks with the dbol . workout and eat like a madman. have nolva and clomid on hand and some arimdex if you have the cash. .5mgs ed is fine. good luck bro

spike25 is offline New Member
    you might just be prone to gyno, some people are unlucky like that. make sure you up your arimidex a little and make sure you have novaldex and proviron on hand before you start. try half an arimidex or 3/4 ed as opose to eod. do 400 mgs of some test enanthate and the d-bol sounds fine, it bloats me like a blow fish.

viper is offline Member
    you sounded like a lean person, thats why i said prop/eq/winny to keep that appearance, plus i thought you said you were a swimmer and that would help with that.....i see your 19, so get ready for the people telling you your to young for a cycle....guess what, you are.......

viper is offline Member
    ok....i need to read closer today....give an old guy a break..haha....
    just saw where you took 1/2 arimidex qod....how many mg's were they...you need to take "at least" .25mg everyday to whole cycle....
    i bet if i read it again i'll find something else i missed, so im moving on....

thanks for all the advice.. whether i take dbol and test or dbol and sust im going to have a lot of arimadex and nolvadex on hand. il most likely take 1 arim a day for the week leading up to my cycle.

viper - i took half of chinaman's arimadex every other day. i forget how many milligrams they are.. 25mg i think? it def wasnt enough though..

Thread Information