blondeBadBoy is offline Junior Member

Cocaine+steriods+clen-am i going to die?

i'VE BEEN dipping into some lines latly,mixed with morning clenbuterol .I do a couple a rails a night,and my hearts hurting,bad huh?
    Steriods enlarge the heart as it is,clen fucks u up 2 so cocaine must be a death sentence to add in huh?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    If your abusing your body like that, forget the clen and all juice
    Im not flamming you, you are just headed for trouble.

I suggest stopping totally, wait until you decide to give that crap up before taking any more clen.

adaptations is offline Member
    dont fuck with your body like that man....

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I urge you cease the use of cocain bro. I worry about anyone who does it. I used to do it frequently when I was younger and almost overdosed. Scariest night of my life. Overdosing or watching your friend fall back on a glass table and go into convulsions ruins your high totally.
    I hope you decide to kick it, I would never wish those experiences on anyone.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame bro, but drop the gear until you have your coke habbit in check. Seriously man, don't fuck around, like Buddah said...you'r headed for trouble.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah no the best idea, for people who are into preserving and making their bodies better, doing a drug like cocaine probably isnt the smartest, but hey maybe you'll get some great synergy, heart will explode and it'll get smaller in the long run, ,so you'll have achieved a more cut look

dj

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    You are the man Bolnde. I think you can rank yourself right up there with Ozzy. But in a ll seriousness, I've been juicing before and have drank, snorted and smoke all night. Vegas (the town, not memebr) does that shit to you. I know what I am getting myself into. YUou should not do it, but if you are then expect not to get all the potential you can out of this cycle. ANd keep the snoreting to a minimum. If you have to do it then do it once a month or so. I would say minimize the amount of lines you do, however, I know how hard that is when the pile is staring you in the face.

Take care of yourself Blonde. This is your body. You can do with it as you please. Were just looking out for the best interest for you. Good luck. And drink lots of water for you can clean as much of that shit out of you as possible. PM if you have any other related questions. I have taken numerous amount of classes on it and have learned a lot about it the hard way.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    coke=skinny

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    good chance you will die =\

nymattyk is offline Member
    ok, im not going to sit here and preach to you about using drugs because i am by no means an angel. the only suggestion i have is to stay away from coke while on clen . coke and clen can be very dangerous together and i doubt your life is worth that risk.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro we all have to make decisions in our lives. Make up your mind up, ethier build the body or brake it down. If I do something that is costing my money, I would do one and not the other. I would hope that your decision would to build, but hey I broke my body down for years. It's your call.

Not a flame

JohnnyB

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    sounds like a priority check is in order here.
    what do you want to do bro? its time for a serious decision to be made, and the only one that can make it is you.
    ive been where you are now.(well, not while using clen though). ive run the gamut when it comes to recreational drugs, and i made the decision to go another route. i feel like im still paying for those long wide awake nights of being zoned to the max most of the time. im not flaming you, or even preaching to you(although it may sound like it). its just time for you to decide which path you want to take ..................

peace bb79

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Drop the coke, drink pepsi...

Just messin'...
    Anyhow, as everyone has already told you, it may be in your best interest to stop. It's not that easy, I have plenty of friends on glass, speedballs and of course coke. It really isn't a pretty road ahead.

shorty2big is offline Member
    either quit the coke or the clen . You heart's going to freakin' explode brotha

I only started the blow 3 weeks ago-lol.I'am no addict trust me,i have not touched it in a week now.I have not done clen either in 4 days.I lead a healthy life style,was just asking if i CONTINUE is it bad,and obiouisly it is,thanks for your comments guys.It's nice to know u guys care about one anothers health even if u dont know them,thats what being a humane is all about,thanks again.I'll stick to being a sex addict-lol

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    holy shit, stop while you can!!! In my rougher days a couple years back, all that shit made me thin and sick!!! that's why I started working out and focusing on other things and stopping that shit.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Cocaine+steriods+clen-am i going to die?

Originally posted by blondeBadBoy
    i'VE BEEN dipping into some lines latly,mixed with morning clenbuterol .I do a couple a rails a night,and my hearts hurting,bad huh?
    Steriods enlarge the heart as it is,clen fucks u up 2 so cocaine must be a death sentence to add in huh?
    You have 93 hours to live before your heart will explode through your chest like a low-budget 1980s alien invasion film. Reduce your risk of injury by not pounding down an 8-ball in correlation with an exotic catholic-style-little-boy-molesting sexual episode.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Re: Cocaine+steriods+clen-am i going to die?

Originally posted by jbrand

You have 93 hours to live before your heart will explode through your chest like a low-budget 1980s alien invasion film. Reduce your risk of injury by not pounding down an 8-ball in correlation with an exotic catholic-style-little-boy-molesting sexual episode.

I wonder how many bro's on the board know what an 8-ball is

Isn't that the black ball in pool? lol

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Yup your right 8ball what's an 8ball

JohnnyB

Oh wait, wasn't there a song about an 8-ball? I think it was about a drink! Now I know it doesn't mean an 1/8 of coke.

Heh i know what an 8 ball is but i dont do that kinda thing any more.

Hell a snickers and a sprite are my worse temptations =P

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    8ball = one good line haha

LOL right heh

thanks for your opinions guys ive stopped the clen -and blow.i only did it for a few weeks together.Nice to know someone cares

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Coke is weird. In my dark days I used to use just about everything (except opiates) under the sun. I never really liked the coke high all that much, but Id be lying if I didnt say I always wanted more more more. Anyone else find themselves not really liking coke, but just wanting more?

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by blondeBadBoy
    thanks for your opinions guys ive stopped the clen-and blow.i only did it for a few weeks together.Nice to know someone cares
    Yeah this board is one the best. We have alot of REAL people in here. You go to other boards with this quesiton and everyone will cop a holier than thou attitude.

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    I know how you feel i love to party also. I am much more of a weekend worrior then partying during the week. But there have been many times that after rolls and fatties that i thought my heart was gonig to explode.. but it didn't so use your own judgement.. if it feels too shitty then stop, if you feel great then use your best judgement .. and have a great time.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Coke builds up in your system, meaning the more you use it the greatter the chance of haveing a heart atack. Clen is hard as hell on the CNS and increases the strain on the heart. So coke and clen will lead to heart atack eventually (not for everyone but it GREATLY increases the chance!)

pump man is offline Junior Member
    Dud if you are still useing,your F**KING nut's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    your on a fast track to a heart attack bro if you keep it up. coke isnt even physically addicting. its mentally addictive. its easy to quit bro. no withdrawls unlike opiates. leave it alone. once a month if you go out to a club is ok, but not all the time. everything in moderation. except cycles. he he he

poppapump58 is offline Member
    your an idiot.

Thread Information