Thread: Finaplex

jamie9547 is offline New Member

Question Finaplex

I'M STILL RESEARCHING ON MY CYCLE. SO FAR I HAVE TEST E IN IT AND OF COURSE THE ANTI-ESTROGENS AS WELL. I'M STILL LOOKIN FOR SOMETHING OTHER THEN DECA TO STACK WITH THE TEST. MY SOURCE HAS FINAPLEX BUT I'VE READ IT COULD BE BAD FOR A FIRST TIMER. ANY TRUTH IN THAT? I'VE DONE VERY LITTLE RESEARCH ON IT SO I KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT IT. I KNOW WHAT IT IS AND WHAT I CAN DO, BUT UNSURE ON DOSAGE OR IF I SHOULD EVEN GO WITH IT. ANY SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE??

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    what about eq. It stacks great with test. Fina is good too but first time out eq is a better choice IMO.

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    I agree with both of the other post, I would not be against using it though because ,I just finished up a cycle with it I did shots EOD. Like sk* said if you can handle the frequency of the shot then go for it. I loved it good strength increase and just a over all different feeling from it.But that s my opinion

realer is offline Associate Member
    i agree with sk* and nitro4 the body.

CITATION X is offline New Member
    Take advantage of this being your first cycle and forego the harsher stuff, ie Fina. You will grow just as well without it given the proper cycle if this is your first time. I get tired of guys wanting to start out with the harshest as, A-bombs, Fina, Halo. To many people get in the mind set that you will grow more and become some super bodybuilder if oyu jump right into that stuff. I say, take advantage of your newness and don't blow the dosages out the roof or take things like A-bombs, you will thank yourself later when you have come cycle under your belt and are looking for the next jump!
    just my .02

Thread Information