Thread: Omnapeh 250?

Vice is offline Associate Member

Question Omnapeh 250?

My friend work's at a gym one of his fellow personal trainers says he can hook up some Omnapeh 250?(in tablets) I've never heard of it, the guy say's 2 cycles is 12 weeks, and you don't need to stack it with anything, if any of you can give me some feedback i'd greatly appreciate it thanks.

Viceman

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    He was probably talking about Omnadren 250. Regardless, he doesn't know shit and was just trying to make a weak effort to scam you. Omnadren doesn't come in tabs anyways. Next time you talk to him tell him to F-Off.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    HEHE , omnadren "chews" thats something new. He was probably just trying to make conversation or something. Omnas come in 1ml amps and are made by Jelfa.

Ah, I just spoke with him again, he misunderstood the guy, he asked the guy again while i was on the phone, i heard him in the background say "they come in 1ml ampoules"

so are these any good? and my buddy is interested in taking it as a first time user to gear, and the said you don't need to stack with anything!

Well I just spoke with him again and the guy just showed him them, it was a pink box of 5 ml amps made by Jelfa...

Then he asked about clen , and he said he doesn't have tabs, their useless but he has "clenny pump"???? that will last 3 months for 180 CDN.

Never heard of "clenny pump" before, but you just briefly discribed a box of Jelfa Omnadrens.

Well, I did a search on clen pump manufactured by Ventipulmin and it turns out to be a pretty popular form of clen. Has anyone else had any good experiences with it? And what is the going rate?

Thread Information