GreekMonsta is offline Junior Member

Best Way to beat Customs from Greece to Canada, please help??

Hey all, i leave for my trip to Greece tomorrow, and i want to send back some packages from there to Canada to some of my buddies.....i've heard many things such as......dumping amps into olive oil, into shampoo bottles etc......what is the best way to send them back, i'll probably send a couple of packages back, any tips or help would be greatly appreciated...

thanks

GM

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Best Way to beat Customs from Greece to Canada, please help??

Originally posted by GreekMonsta
    Hey all, i leave for my trip to Greece tomorrow, and i want to send back some packages from there to Canada to some of my buddies.....i've heard many things such as......dumping amps into olive oil, into shampoo bottles etc......what is the best way to send them back, i'll probably send a couple of packages back, any tips or help would be greatly appreciated...

thanks

GM
    Make sure and post any tips on a public message board.

That way, customs will surely get anything you send.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Xbiker: Customs and the superagents know every trick in the book. If you are not caught it is b/c you were not careless and the agents are not specifically looking for gear. Any "secret" you know, about a thousand other users know as well and its probly b/c a custom's agent showed them how to do it. However, you are right Xbiker,there is a better way for him to approach the issue.

Greekmonster: Ask the board if someone who has experience shipping would announce so that you could shoot them a pm.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    Xbiker: Customs and the superagents know every trick in the book. If you are not caught it is b/c you were not careless and the agents are not specifically looking for gear. Any "secret" you know, about a thousand other users know as well and its probly b/c a custom's agent showed them how to do it. However, you are right Xbiker,there is a better way for him to approach the issue.

Greekmonster: Ask the board if someone who has experience shipping would announce so that you could shoot them a pm.
    This moron posted this same thing on elite.

Let's not give them any help.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Greek: I really hope your not leaving tomm. If a customs agent just happens to see this that has connection in greece or canada then you will get popped. And they will do it just to prove a point. Then they will show you papers of your posts and how they popped you just to give you a sense of endless power and intelligence. So word of advice,if you are really leaving tomm then say, - I am leaving for greece in 3 months and am wonderin if any guys had any luck there. If you made a trip to greece and was successfull at transferring gear shoot me a pm, thanx bros

yea xbiker, i thought i recognized his s/n

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ela pe malaka shoot me a pm brother!

Thread Information