Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigsexy is offline New Member

The same thing happened to me last summer

I decided to stick myself, said wtf. I went balls out, and I am glad I did. I was doing tren /prop/winny, so I guess I would've been alright either way, considering they were short-acting. I poked myself again in my second week of clomid therapy.

alevok Guest
    I would do another cycle but with different gear to shock my system. Summer is short here too, so I will have plenty of time to get off the juice in winter.
    Why wait Just Do It

nymattyk is offline Member
    id say go for it. although the general rule of thumb is time on=time off, i know i am an impatient SOB and would not be able to wait. just make sure everything is in check this time so this isnt a wasted cycle.
    p.s. now that i answered, can you cure my curse of shrunken balls or do i have to wait for clomid????

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude, if your gear WAS bunk, then what do you have to worry about since you weren't even injecting steroids ? I'd hit it up after clomid or go right into it and make it a 16 week cycle.

Mecca is offline New Member
    SHIT! I really wanted to save my very first post for something special!!! But just so I don't get cursed with shrunkin balls when I do get it together...I guess I have no choice I have no experience with a cycle yet, so I won't even go there but hell atleast I'm not gonna be cursed!

Peace
    Mecca

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    After you take the clomid I would go for it again.

4plates is offline Banned
    ok 45 is replys are more than i needed,thanks to all that did respond.i an removing the cursed and im pleased to announce that
    im going for it in 2 wks

nymattyk is offline Member
    good luck

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Best of luck and keep us updated bro

TRIPLE HHH is offline New Member
    id say wait so you dont take a chance in fucking yourself up.

firedup is offline Junior Member
    if your gear was bunk...then it isn't like your taking it right after a cycle.

Pain Train is offline Junior Member
    i don't know. i just don't want to ave small balls. allthough small potatoes make the meat look bigger!

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    get time off train hard and heavy then start ur cycle that way u wont hit a platued fast

shorty2big is offline Member
    I would hit it again, 8 weeks isn't that long of a cycle.

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    To avoid the almighty curse, ill give my opinion. Coming from someone who is all about instant gratification, i would say take yer clomid, wait a week and start up, but def. w/ different compounds. My buddy did a good 20-24 week cycle just recently, but changed compounds completely a lil' over 1/2 way and made excellent gains. However, if u did test and eq or sumthin and wanted to do it again, you would not get the same gains u would if u waited. If u busted yer ass and perfected everything u lacked in the last one, id say ud prob. gain the equivalent to the last cycle, which kinda sux if u ask me. Summers over in a month, even if u waited till after yer clomid therapy finished and started up the next day, youd only have about 2-3 weeks left of august to "show off" if u will. wait it out and start early next year, say march-april, and run a crazy mass building bridged into a cutting cycle for like 20-24 which will bring u into july-augsut or so and make next summer the summer "to show off" Now, coming from my logical side and taking into consideration the time of summer, its too late to start another cycle. However, whatever u plan on doing, i hope it works out for ya and keep us all posted on yer decision and its outcome. Peace and good luck!

Psycho

POSH is offline Member
    I agree with the past four posts. Finish clomid, wait a week then go hard. The diff is you are doing an 8 week, instead of a 3 month. two 8 week cycles is four months, and that is not unusual. Some might disagree with me, but I would take a week break on my last week of clomid, hit it hard natural for a week, then lose your mind.

still growin is offline Member
    I would take the time off. Why risks possibly nasty side effects? If you have bitch tits, and acne all over you, it doesn't matter how much you have grown because you will want to wear a sweater anyways. I did exactly that, and didn't wait long enough. only took 3 week break and got some shitty acne! Fucked up my summer!!!!! Finally going away, but I learned mty lesson. m Just my $.02 Good Luck bro! SG

pump man is offline Junior Member
    IF i was u i would go for it .i agree with shredz don't make a habit of it good luck bro gro !!!!!!!!!!

Darko is offline New Member
    I would wait, but my situation is different then yours.

flo0rida is offline New Member

do it

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    do it now!! dont make a habit of it... please dont curse me.. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information