mattg78 is offline Junior Member

How long until your nuts turn into marbles???

Kinda a grusome question, but all question arn't really stupid here anyway. Well, I'm on a test only cycle at 500mg a week and I almost made 3 weeks now. I haven't noticed to much sex drive increase (I already had a lot anyway), I gained 18lbs so far (probably just all the food), but my nuts still haven't squeezed up. Just wondering how bad your nuts shrink??? Is it noticable... so on. Anyway, thanks for the help and I hope my stuff is legit (I'm using ICN Galenka 250 mg vials that are clear and look just like the legit pictures, except the writing kinda rubs off a little). Thanks again!

Cmon...somebody has to had this happen to them once??? Oh, also...my test is enanthenate. That might help. Thanks for the help!

Mighty Duck is offline Junior Member
    Bro, Im on a Decca/Sust cycle, wk 3 to be exact, and the ole' nuts are getting smaller. Sex drive is the same, which is ALOT.

Hope this helps.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on what you're taking bro, my buddy is on fina only 2 weeks now and he says he's already getting there...depends on how androgenic the steroid is. the more androgenic or the most it binds to the receptors the greater effect is has on the hpta. good luck

dj

I am taking test enanthenate (ICN Galenka). I just hit 3 weeks now and I noticed something last night. I noticed when I was laying down in bed that my ball sack is getting thicker (the skin) and more tighter. It felt wierd. Anyway, don't know if that is a sign or not?? Thanks ya'll!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    usually i notice its saggy, and you can tell a size reduction..

dj

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    You'll know when they are shrunken. They won't necessarily shrink though. Some don't expereince it at all. It usually takes a few weeks though.

well, what I felt was weird though. it was like they shrivel up and the skin was 10 layers thicker. It only happen last night. Now their just sagging. I just hope my stuff is real. I have it posted on what I am taking at the top if anybody can offer some legit info on them. Thanks for the help!

P.S. I'm really just looking for something to find out if what I am taking is real or not. I bought from a legit man, but the bottles are just strange because the writing come off the ICN Galenka's 250 mg test amps. Other people said that they are legit. I don't know??

adaptations is offline Member
    mine dont shrink they just ache for like a week straight off and on...then i know it kicked in, and then it goes away

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    My grapes turn into rasins on AS.

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    rasins! oh man! do they stay shrunk or do they get back to normal with clomid?

how androgenic is winny/prop

thnx

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    i got some marbles here week 3 and they are as small as they are now in week 10. But the test prop make me one horny bastard. The GF sure isn't complaining about goin 4x a night and neither am I.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by mattg78

P.S. I'm really just looking for something to find out if what I am taking is real or not. I bought from a legit man, but the bottles are just strange because the writing come off the ICN Galenka's 250 mg test amps. Other people said that they are legit. I don't know??

Don’t base the legitimacy of your gear by whether or not your nuts shrink! Some people experience this, some don’t. You have gained 18 lbs in three weeks? Probably mostly water, but I would have to say you are good!

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I got the same effect on test/deca /dbol .. my nutts are shrinking but im having sex sometimes 4-5 a day ... no complaints here

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    They go back to normal...don't worry!

Thanks. I usually gain that much when I stop working out, and then start again. But I hit a plateu at about 170. I started off at 153 and shot up to 174 in about 2 1/2 weeks on the cycle. I don't think that it is caused from the juice and water retention (I thought that takes 3-5weeks to kick in too??), just probably my body getting all those calories again and protein. The only thing that I have noticed so far is my face is starting to bloat. That's all, not my body, at least I don't think (I mean I do look bigger). I'll shut up because I'm just worrying myself to death. Thanks bros!

P.S. I'll just hope that my nuts start to shrink, my body bloats, or anything strange to see if what I am taking is good. It probably is though. I guess everybody is like that on their first cycle. Thanks again!

Originally posted by mattg78
    Thanks. I usually gain that much when I stop working out, and then start again. But I hit a plateu at about 170. I started off at 153 and shot up to 174 in about 2 1/2 weeks on the cycle. I don't think that it is caused from the juice and water retention (I thought that takes 3-5weeks to kick in too??), just probably my body getting all those calories again and protein. The only thing that I have noticed so far is my face is starting to bloat. That's all, not my body, at least I don't think (I mean I do look bigger). I'll shut up because I'm just worrying myself to death. Thanks bros!

P.S. I'll just hope that my nuts start to shrink, my body bloats, or anything strange to see if what I am taking is good. It probably is though. I guess everybody is like that on their first cycle. Thanks again!
    You have real stuff. Those gains are the juice bro. So is the face bloat. So now that you know you have legit stuff, stop worrying and start hoping your boys DON'T shrink. BTW, 21lbs are excellent gains for an entire cycle, not just 2.5 weeks, however a lot of that is water. Get some anti-e's or start worrying about gyno. Sorry to make you worry more.

Thanks. I appreciate it a lot. Just one more question. Glute injections are getting harder because I am shooting twice a week and I have to use my left hand for my left glute (very hard because I am right handed). Anyway, I would like to use quad injections from now on. I been using 23g 1inchers for my glutes (just sticking the needle in real far), but was wondering what I could use for quads (probably 25g 1inchers???). Thanks for the help again!!!

P.S. I feel better now

23g 1" for quads is best IMO. Good luck.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    how long do you guys take clomid for after your cycle or during the end? I was thinking 12-14 days but some people take it for one month. I am taking one tab which I think is 50mg/day for two weeks after taking a week of HCG at 4,000 IU to start off with. Is this good enough? Cycle was test prop with equipoise for 10 weeks and a couple weeks of Dbol in the middle which I stopped because of pains in the kidneys and liver.

Thread Information