Thread: I Cant Stop!!!

Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member

Exclamation I Cant Stop!!!

Only started fina 3 days ago. On day one two, and today I flet alittle weird. Sometimes I felt like I havent eaten anything all day, you know that woosey lightheaded feeling. It was nothing scary, just odd. Anybody else feel like that? I felt better today, still alittle sluggish. Could my natural test levels be dropping off already? And another problem. I cant get full! I am or think I am hungry all of the time. I already ate 3 large chicken breasts for dinner wiht salad, and could honestly go back for another round!!! What about you guys? anything like this happen to you while taking tren ?

Thanks

Seya

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd say if you feel hungry, you are hungry. Go grub and grow

adaptations is offline Member
    the only hting id beconcerned about is your grocery bill...otherthat that...take advantage and grub nasty!@!!

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    my appetite went through the roof while on fina.

Take advantage of it

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    get ready to grow....

YEAH!!! I love to hear such positive replies, that is sweet.... When did you guiys really start to notice the gains coming on? Did you guys feel funny at all at first?

Thank You

Seya

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Add some complex carbs in the mix if you dont have any already. If you are not getting in enough carbs then that could definately be the problem. For your dinner you had a salad which is good but would be better if you could add 15-25 grams more of carbs from a low GI source. So in summary keep the salad with reduced fat dressing and add 15-25 grams carbs from oatmeal, sweet potato, Potato, pasta,wheat pasta, or my fav. - spinach pasta

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    Yeah, maybe that woosey feeling is you're bodies way of saying , "ahhhhhhhhhhh, GIVE ME CARBS"
    You're trying to cut, right?

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    i like double cheese burgers from mcdonalds while on cycle -- I eat about 2 everyday WITH the 8 other CLEAN meals/shakes I have. Its kinda gross, but amazing that I keep getting bigger. EAT EAT EAT brother, and believe me I am an advocate for keeping the simple sugars and refined/processed foods to a minimum.
    peace
    MM

FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member
    yo man be glad hit the refeg and pit out bro!!!!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Make your own cheeseburgers. grill up some 96% fat free ground beef with some tony's. throw slice of fat free kraft cheese with some onions, bell pepper's lettuce, fresh tomatoes, and some low fat mayo and go to town,oh yea keep the bun a whole wheat bun. -one of my fav meals

badass is offline New Member
    hey guys u made me hungry

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I eat hamburger patties all the time. just delete the bun and you have a good protien meal. I eat mine with some spicy catsup and its a good no carb meal/snack.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Better yet bro.. go with Turkey burgers, imo they kick a Mcy D's cheeseburgers ass.. well maybe not, but they are still bomb.

I just started to up my carbs, I think that was it....Here is the question...How many g's of complex carbs a day? Can I eat carbs up untill I hit the gym at nite like around 7 oclock? Also, how many G's of EFA's should I be getting everyday? I eat every 2.5 hours at least 35 grams of protein. IO eat avacados and alot of olive oil. How much EFA's is too much

\Thank You very much for your posts.

Seya

bump

Thread Information