Thread: Never PCT!?!

RandomGuy is offline New Member

Never PCT!?!

I need some help If anyone could please help me. this is my 2nd cycle liquid dbol and deca 300 and i have never PCT. I have never heard of it till i came to this forum. Why do you need to? is it to keep gains?

thick one is offline Associate Member
    dude, go to the pct forum on the main page.. all of your answers are there...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    PCT is to get back to homeostatsis as fast as possible. In the process you will preserve gains, lessen mood swings, and get your body to produce on its own again. Is it absolutely necessary? No. BUT I can't think of any reason why you wouldnt do it as it is so benefictal.

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    especially with the Deca use PCT is vital to get your natural test levels back to as close to normal as possible and get your body producing it naturally again. Deca can really shut down your natural test production. It also is needed to get your libido back up (no pun intended!)

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    I'm sure you're not alone bro - I've just realized I did the same thing with taking pro-hormone supplements such as Andro - I didn't know about Anti-Es, PCT or the fact that long term use of Andro could shut down natural test production - luckily I seemed to have escaped unscathed.

So what should i PCT with Nolvadex or Clomid? and how much of each? my cycle is: "liqid dbol " (60mg per 1ml) 1ml every 3 days 19shts
    "deca 300" 1ml/wk 10wks
    =total cycle 10wks

THE PUMP is offline Member
    weres the test bro?

did test en.250 for QV i liked it while it lasted but all i did was blow up kept some gains but most was water wich sucks... I have acsess to Test 400(denkall) Super Test maybe some time in the future. you heard of thoses or done them?

Thread Information