dankduke is offline Junior Member

fuckin A need help FUCKING UP MAKING FINA!!! vetz!

fuckin a guys seems like these type of complications always happen to me...

so heres whats going on and maybe y'all can help me out on this one...

i had mixed the oil vial with the dissolved solution and pellets...(pellets were completly dissolved) then i started the filtering process, but had to stop it after my first filter, because i had to go out and meet this girl i've been talking too...wanted to finish this up but just couldnt.....anyways..

about 2 hrs later i try to filter out the rest of my solution into the sterile vial....and it wont budge with tremendous pressure i could hardly get a CC thru the friggin filter....so i stopped capped everything and put it away for the nite till i could talk to you guys...

can i salvage this in anyway??? what should i do to make this process work!!! please anyone help, it would be greatly appreciated...

thanks in advance,

your bro dankduke...

: (`

adaptations is offline Member
    You should have waited till you could finish the process and had no other prior comitments...
    sounds like a lost cause, but someone else may be able to salvage it

i tried but she was already on her way and i had to move the shit so she didnt think i was a fuckin druggie...i had to do whats best at the time even tho it wasnt the best for my juice....

jbrand is offline Member
    .45 micro filters are so cheap, I always have like 20 on hand in case of a nuclear explosion in the midst of my filtering process. Also, the filtering step with the .45 will run ALOT smoother if 1) you used the coffee filter first, and 2) the solution is heated (heat it by the same means you used to help accelerate pellet breakdown, by sticking it in near-boiling water for 10-15 minutes).

how do you get more filters???

what kinda of coffee filter would i use jbrand and how would it be used??? how would i put the substance into the filter what would it filter into???

tahnsks, danks

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dankduke
    how do you get more filters??what kinda of coffee filter would i use jbrand and how would it be used??? how would i put the substance into the filter what would it filter into???
    tahnsks, danks
    Did you not research this Dude? These are the steps that need to be takin, to filter your fina. I would prob. guess that what ever you have done allready is going to be garbage. On top of not being very clean, I wouldnt take the chance.

kingjmack is offline Junior Member
    the same thing happened to me a while back. i capped everything and put it in a dark place. i ordered a couple more filters, took about 3 days to get here. Finished my process and everything turned out o.k.

where do you order filters?

plz no flames i researched this a great deal...im trying my best here...

dlowe024 is offline New Member
    First get more filters and a maybe even a new sterile vial (new 100ml vial $2.00) if the first portion you did isn't sterile and clear. Next make sure all the filler has settled at the bottom(brownish thick layer at the bottom). If it hasn't let it sit for a day or two and it will settle. Once it is settled you are ready to filter. Take your sterile vial put one new pin in the top( make sure you don't touch the metal). This is to releave presser from the vial. Making sure you don't touch the output end of the filter put it on another pin. Once together put the pin into the sterile vial with the other. Again make sure you do not touch this pin either. The two pins the one with the filter and your presser release do not come out of the vial again until you are done. Take another pin and put it on a syringe case(this pin is for drawing up the oil only). Now draw up oil into your syringe. Make sure you do not pick up any of the filler that settled at the bottom(it will clog your filter). Remove the pin from the case and put it on your filter stick out of your vial(you can touch the input to the filter and the sides). Continue this same process untill you can't draw up any more oil without getting the filler with it. There is still a good bit of gear left in with the filler so don't toss it. Now if you still have the vial the sterile oil came out of, take a small funnel and out it in the vial. Next take a coffe filter and place it in the funnel. If you don't have that vial any more you'll need somthing glass that the funnel you have will fit in. If you are using the vial the oil came out of it should still be som what sterile but if you have to use something else wipe it with alcohol and let it dry. This isn't the final sterilizing step so don't worry if they aren't 100% sterile but the sterile the better of course. Now that you have your container with funnel place a coffe filter in the funnel. Depending on the size funnel folding the filter into a cone might be your best bet. Once all of this is set up pour the remaining brownish goo and oil into the coffe filter. Once it stops dripping there is still some in the filter. Take the filter like a towel and start ringing it out(cover your hands with gloves or plastic baggies). Keep all of that brown goo in the botom. Once you have a small ball of the goo in the filter gentaly squeeze it over the funnel. This whole last step must be done carefully or you will rip the filter and all the brown stuff will drip back out into your funnel. Now if you have gotten all you can simply filter what is in your container or vial and throw out the filter. You can bake your final product if you want to be extra safe. 225-250 for 15 min should be good. If you bake it make sure there is a pin in the vials top or the presser will make it explode. Also make sure the tip of the pin isn't in the oil so the oil doesn't come pouring out.

For a first post your the man...thanks for the illicit instructions...

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Apparently you can buy filters at (I got this web address from another thread on this board, I hope it's helpful):

http://www.pumpnpose.com/

Click the "prices" button. They apparently have filters, sterile kits and powder kits.

Good luck.

Thread Information