glowgrl is offline Female Member

Winny doseage for a women

Hey guys I have a question about winny. I'm currently taking t3 w/ clen , and debating on starting winny pills (5mg). What I need to know is how much in 1 day should I take and what are the side effects?? I'm 5'2 and 103. I'm in good shape but there are a few areas that i need help w/, so any info would help!! Thanks........
    Glowgrl

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    IMO....i would dose winni at 5mg everyday and then go up from there if your body can handle it. I wouldn't recommend going higher than 15mg a day for a woman, but some ladies can handle this much and more. See how your body reacts by first starting low and up the dosages if needed.

As for the side effects.....i'm really not to sure on how it may affect women so i'll leave that one up to some of the other bros. Pete235 may have some Excellent input on this one.?.?.?

Hope that helps a little bit!

GymGryl is offline Female Member
    I am not sure if i am doing this correctly but go to this post and it will answer your questions about the side effects:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/index.php?s=

If this does not work then go to the female only forum under Steroids and there is a Winstrol Profile.

IF you want send me a pm I will tell you how winstrol affect me.

glowgrl is offline Female Member
    Thanks anything will help right now, I just want to know what I am getting into!
    Glowgrl

Thread Information